NFL Changes 2021

simtek34

13 minutes ago, PaleVermilion81 said:

The only parts of this uniform that match are the jersey and socks.

Remember this?

spacer.png

At least with Washington, it’s just a throwback jersey worn once a year. Minnesota dealt with mismatched purples on a regular basis for 6 seasons.

• Like 6

... and they've dealt with mismatched numbers for even longer.  Those get sillier looking every year, which is a shame, because the rest of the uniform is solid - even if the sleeves are just a showcase for the swoosh.

• Like 3

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

On 3/15/2021 at 9:31 PM, Cujo said:

Nor did it vs Dallas.

Nor vs Washington.

Seattle could've been a different story, but then the opening snap happened.

Look man, I'm sorry if I pissed you off about the whole Denver Broncos orange jersey curse thing. Clearly, and logically speaking, there really isn't such a thing as a jersey color curse. Anyways, I was wondering if you would be so kind as to please create a Denver Broncos uniform concept that merges the cyberhorse with the club's old striping pattern used before 1997, but with white pants, and with navy blue as the predominant color? Please?

5 minutes ago, CATLogo1 said:

Look man, I'm sorry if I pissed you off about the whole Denver Broncos orange jersey curse thing. Clearly, and logically speaking, there really isn't such a thing as a jersey color curse. Anyways, I was wondering if you would be so kind as to please create a Denver Broncos uniform concept that merges the cyberhorse with the club's old striping pattern used before 1997, but with white pants, and with navy blue as the predominant color? Please?

Curb Your Enthusiasm Reaction GIF

• Like 12
  • LOL 1

6uXNWAo.png

6 hours ago, CATLogo1 said:

Show us on the doll where he hurt you.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

11 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Only these, no others...

spacer.png

Hahaha I know that you've posted this a bit a few times before, but I think that seeing helmets like the Jaguars with a grey facemask will always force the same primal reaction of disgust out of me.

I mean, the grey facemask love is still mind-boggling to me. Outside of 5 or so teams that utilize grey/silver in the color scheme, it's always inferior to a color mask. The Bills just improved their uniforms tremendously with this change.

• Like 20

spacer.png

From now on every time that picture of everyone with gray facemasks gets posted I'll just post this new and improved one.

facemasks.jpg

Wow, color! Look how much better it is when the facemask actually fits with the rest of the helmet!

*Possible exceptions to the Giants and Steelers, who were the only two teams that I actually hesitated to color and think gray is an equally good option for them. Also I changed the Jets and Vikings masks from black to white/purple because their black masks are stupid.

• Like 25

ExJworW.png