Jump to content

NFL Changes 2021


simtek34

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Phillyspecial2018 said:

Has anyone heard of any uniform changes? When will the bengals reveal?

 

 

 

Monday, April 19. Date at the end of the video (which is like seven minutes btw).

Edited by darthjocan
Added additional information.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Phillyspecial2018 said:

Has anyone heard of any uniform changes?

One day, someone will once again ask this question for the 800th time instead of scrolling back through this thread which happens to be the lone internet destination where literally every single piece of knowledge about 2021 NFL uniform changes that can be legally disseminated by members of the boards is harbored, and someone will come out of the woodwork to leak some scoop they were holding onto which no one else had any idea about until that moment, and all they were waiting for was someone to ask. Today is not that day.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Is there a roundup of actual upcoming 2021 NFL uniform changes?

 

Not all of us obsess over and show up on this website every single day to follow where these threads go.

 

It's also impossible to sift through all of the off-topic banter and infighting to find actual to the point discussion/information about the topic at hand.

 

Do mods even exist here? It's probably a good idea for the first post to be updated periodically

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Bathysphere said:

One day, someone will once again ask this question for the 800th time instead of scrolling back through this thread which happens to be the lone internet destination where literally every single piece of knowledge about 2021 NFL uniform changes that can be legally disseminated by members of the boards is harbored, and someone will come out of the woodwork to leak some scoop they were holding onto which no one else had any idea about until that moment, and all they were waiting for was someone to ask. Today is not that day.

 

See my post directly above this one.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, LordBigMad said:

Is there a roundup of actual upcoming 2021 NFL uniform changes?

 

Not all of us obsess over and show up on this website every single day to follow where these threads go.

 

It's also impossible to sift through all of the off-topic banter and infighting to find actual to the point discussion/information about the topic at hand.

The Uni-watch website usually has a post before the NFL season detailing all the changes. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, BBTV said:

Ey-AtJOWEAAWrUE?format=jpg&name=large Ey-CutwWQAcK8hH?format=jpg&name=large  Ey-CGP1WUAES3Kk?format=jpg&name=large

 

Sounds like they're all over the place with this.

 

The 32s!!!  C'mon now.  Let's do this! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Are we sure these surveys are from the team? That is a ton of names to sift through, and many are just terrible. Washington Monarchs and Washington Royals? They can't seriously be considering names that stupid. And what the hell is a Belter?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

Looks like they have one name per list that's better than the rest of the list. Notice how Redtails, Redwolves, and Warriors aren't on the same list. 


I’m no information expert, but it seems like giving different people different lists would skew the data, no?

 

Or does each person go through all the lists? In that case, it does seem like they’re trying to capture data that reinforces their preferences.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, burgundy said:

Are we sure these surveys are from the team? That is a ton of names to sift through, and many are just terrible. Washington Monarchs and Washington Royals? They can't seriously be considering names that stupid. And what the hell is a Belter?

Belter = someone inside the Beltway= pretty weird sports team nickname that no one outside DMV will understand

Different members were apparently sent different lists too. Not sure what they're trying to do, maybe throw squatters off of the name they actually intend to use? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, PlayGloria said:

And some of you guys hate the name WFT? Woof that list is bad. 

Still better than basically Washington "Insert name here". Some are rather abysmal though. 

2 hours ago, chcarlson23 said:

DCFC, the Washington Wayfarers, and the Washington Commanders all have nice rings to them. 

Do they really want to use the name of a defunct AAF team? I remember Defenders being an option on one of the list too, and the XFL isn't even officially dead. 

3 hours ago, burgundy said:

Are we sure these surveys are from the team? That is a ton of names to sift through, and many are just terrible. Washington Monarchs and Washington Royals? They can't seriously be considering names that stupid. And what the hell is a Belter?

If this team were in Richmond, Charlotte or Savannah I could see the reason to consider royal title names. But since the supposed represented city didn't exist when the colonies were still British, these names should never be considered. Especially when the namesake for the city refused to be called by any royal titles either, necessitating the creation of the Office of the President. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.