NFL Changes 2021

simtek34

I wouldn't mind seeing the 49ers change uniforms again.  As much as I like the Montana era uniforms I felt they did a very half assed job with bringing them back and they don't seem the same.  

It would be nice to see more gold in the 49ers pants and jerseys that doesn't look beige or khaki. 

• Like 8

49 minutes ago, beachperroAZ said:

I wouldn't mind seeing the 49ers change uniforms again.  As much as I like the Montana era uniforms I felt they did a very half assed job with bringing them back and they don't seem the same.  

It would be nice to see more gold in the 49ers pants and jerseys that doesn't look beige or khaki. 

And bring back 3 stripes and striped socks!

• Like 7

On 4/22/2021 at 8:01 AM, gosioux76 said:

I also really like this, only with the current helmet intact.

One change I'd suggest: I'm a sucker for the old Cardinals road jerseys, with the thick red stripes on the sleeves outlined in black. Instead of gray stripes and stars on the white jersey, I'd like to see the stripes red and outlined in black or, perhaps simpler, just outline the star in black and leave the stripes red. It would be a nice homage to these old classics. 

spacer.png

Cowboys v Cardinals : News Photo

Those were the days.

• Like 9

Not sure I'd trust an exhibit like that as an indication of what is or isn't a team's primary uniform. We've seen teams use alternate uniforms for these kinds of things before. Besides, the Browns already favored the orange pants at home last season (5:3 split), so I would still expect a pretty even split between white and orange pants with the brown jersey this season.

• Like 9

4 hours ago, GoHawks said:

Bengals for some reason are still using their old uniforms for the draft this year. Also looks like the Browns are making the orange pants the primary ones now 

Those uniforms probably got shipped over a while ago, and I'm guessing Cincy was worried about a potential leak so they just sent over the old one.

• Like 9

On 4/28/2021 at 3:31 PM, spartacat_12 said:

Those uniforms probably got shipped over a while ago, and I'm guessing Cincy was worried about a potential leak so they just sent over the old one.

In hindsight this was really dumb, there was nothing left to leak

• Like 1

Excellent!

2 hours ago, -Akronite- said:

Chase was given a black jersey, so I assume that remains the primary? Hadn't seen anything confirmed but there was discussion of switching to orange here.

The blacks are the primaries, they were designated as such when they debuted

• Like 4

2 hours ago, -Akronite- said:

Chase was given a black jersey, so I assume that remains the primary? Hadn't seen anything confirmed but there was discussion of switching to orange here.

When the Bengals unveiled the new jerseys, the team noted the black jerseys would be the primaries. 

edit: think I posted same time as don’t care

• Like 1

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

14 hours ago, DNAsports said:

Leonard Fournette is going to wear 7 this year

I'm more of a college football fan where a numbering system like this is commonplace, but this is so weird. It will take some getting used to.

• Like 2