NFL Changes 2021

simtek34

19 minutes ago, guest23 said:

Last year was also a real anomaly with expanded rosters, opts outs and the like. I personally can't wait for them to go full college in 2022 and allow duplicate numbers.

I believe they are still using expanded practice squads this year as well. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

4 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

It's weird that it was the Chiefs, specifically. I don't necessarily think of them as a team that should have that many retired numbers.

I said I wanted three digit numbers... I wasn't all that serious. However, when you have a roster of 53 or so players with 99 numbers to choose from, in addition to having numbers retired, and  reserved for certain positions, at some point something needs to give.

I saw, I came, I left.

15 minutes ago, Sec19Row53 said:

Why?

Why not? During the preseason, numbers are essentially fluid until regular season Week 1. Before this upcoming season, we’ve seen players wear non-traditional numbers for their assigned positions. Notably RBs and WRs. As well as dual numbers for defensive and offensive players. Now with the number policy change, it doesn’t and shouldn’t really matter what number a player chooses.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Eh, why not.  During his stint with the Pats, Bryan Cox wore 0 during the preseason, then was sporting his usual #51 once the regular season began.  Whether whoever was wearing 51 got released or agreed to give Cox the number, I have no idea.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Do we still make separate draft/FA threads?  If not, Davonta Smith will be the first single-digit receiver in Eagles modern history.  Dislike.

E0Q0R65WEAYKyeH?format=jpg&name=4096x409

• Yawn 1

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

2 hours ago, Discrim said:

Eh, why not.  During his stint with the Pats, Bryan Cox wore 0 during the preseason, then was sporting his usual #51 once the regular season began.  Whether whoever was wearing 51 got released or agreed to give Cox the number, I have no idea.

Ah, yes...Bryan "The Headboard" Cox.

Do they even make those headboard things for players anymore?

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

17 minutes ago, tBBP said:

Ah, yes...Bryan "The Headboard" Cox.

Do they even make those headboard things for players anymore?

I saw someone in college wearing one 2 or 3 years ago. But they are much less common than they were 20 years ago

• Like 1

So if these are legit, where do the Patriots rank now? Top tier uni IMO.

I’d like to see mono blue be reserved for a primetime game or two and do silver on the road for a game or two. Blue on silver and white on blue for the rest.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Froob said:

So if these are legit, where do the Patriots rank now? Top tier uni IMO.

I’d like to see mono blue be reserved for a primetime game or two and do silver on the road for a game or two. Blue on silver and white on blue for the rest.

Eh, they still need another sock option. Silver preferably.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

That’s... just a reverse of what they wear (or at least are supposed to wear) now

spacer.png

Exactly, maybe double red stripes? Something to break up the monotony of blue down past the knee. As you noted now, what they’re SUPPOSED to wear 😁

3 minutes ago, sleuthpanther said:

Exactly, maybe double red stripes? Something to break up the monotony of blue down past the knee. As you noted now, what they’re SUPPOSED to wear 😁

I’d rather they just mimic the sleeve and pants stripes honestly

• Like 4