NFL Changes 2021

simtek34

Looks like the 49ers' Saloon wordmark is back as official; the stadium had a huge banner with it this week, and ESPN is using it during the draft. The endzones have had it for what, two years now, but I thought that was just the team doing it for fans. 

I love the Saloon wordmark, though I know quite a few on here like the updated one. 

• Like 9

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

23 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

It's weird that it was the Chiefs, specifically. I don't necessarily think of them as a team that should have that many retired numbers.

They aren’t.  Eleven retired numbers, counting the one unofficial?  That’s too many for them.  

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

Looks like the 49ers' Saloon wordmark is back as official; the stadium had a huge banner with it this week, and ESPN is using it during the draft. The endzones have had it for what, two years now, but I thought that was just the team doing it for fans. 

I love the Saloon wordmark, though I know quite a few on here like the updated one. 

Love that font for them.  Good on the 49ers. 

• Like 2

Odd that the Nike logos are facing the wrong way on that Rodgers jersey. The curve of the logo is usually on the front side of the shoulders. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Perhaps it's a mock up that the Packers made for promotional purposes?

I doubt they would have posted it on their official social media if that weren't the case.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, NicDB said:

Perhaps it's a mock up that the Packers made for promotional purposes?

I doubt they would have posted it on their official social media if that weren't the case.

1 hour ago, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

But it was released by the Packers themselves…

yes.  That’s what’s so odd, that the Packers would release such a sloppy photoshop. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, CaliforniaGlowin said:

NFL chrome helmet display at the draft! 😍

spacer.png

Only ones I see that work at all or make any kind of sense are the Niners and Lions, if either team really wanted to play up the metallic color theme and spit on a combined 150+ years of history. But, since chrome is another one of those elements that is only done for the fire/snowflake emojis; it's best if the NFL keeps their distance.

• Like 3

lBzmcSM.png

Perrin Grubb | Aspiring Designer | NAFA Project ~ NFL Redesigns

6 minutes ago, PERRIN said:

Only ones I see that work at all or make any kind of sense are the Niners and Lions, if either team really wanted to play up the metallic color theme and spit on a combined 150+ years of history. But, since chrome is another one of those elements that is only done for the fire/snowflake emojis; it's best if the NFL keeps their distance.

I’d argue the Rams, Cowboys, Saints and Giants would look decent.

Washington [insert name], maybe.

20 minutes ago, GoHawks said:

Just bring back the old white striped socks they wore with the last set

Absolutely not. Those are horrendous and should never be worn again

spacer.png

spacer.png

They should have at least had silver striping to make it somewhat cohesive

• Like 4