That's clearly a throwback jersey.

AKYyTY5.png

Ā 

Is this logo.

Ā 

1487.png

Ā 

Used from 1945-1971

Also, from the previously mentioned new Stampeders' helmet sighting a few pages back, the important thing here is STRIPES.

Ā 

BdXlDxX.png

Ā 

22sy7jy.png

Ā 

The Stamps haven't had stripes on their helmets since 1994.

• Like 7
On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12,Ā POTD 2/26/17

Ā 

On 6/15/2021 at 11:31 AM, monkeypower said:

[snipped older post of mine about these Stamps jerseys]

Ā 

Still nothing on these. Maybe they decided against it, maybe they forgot, maybe they pushed it back, maybe it'sĀ Maybelline. Who knows.

Ā 

Ask I shall receive I guess.

Ā 

The thought was that were going to be a completely new home and road set, but it does look more like just a 75th anniversary throwback/fauxback.

IEI5Tg1.png

Ā 

The release says they'll be worn for six out of seven home games, and I assume that one remaining home game will be the black jerseys on Labour Day, so the primary home jersey looks like it won'tĀ be worn this year (during the regular season at least).

Ā 

That's also a new set of pants because the Stamps don't currently have a white pair.

• Like 2

IEI5Tg1.png

17 minutes ago, G-tron said:

I like the look, but it's curious that they'll wear them six out of seven times. So what does this mean for the away uniforms?

Ā 

Probably just wear the normal away jerseys.

Ā 

17 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

Iā€™m gonna need to see a full view ofĀ these on a player for more than 2 seconds in a video.

Ā 

In the year of our Lord Two Thousand and Twenty One, how have teams not gotten around to including full-bodyĀ pictures on the players with equipment as part of their initial release dump.

Ā 

The website has a picture of Mitchell in the jersey, but it's only from the shoulders up.

Ā 

Here's a picture from the Team Store account with retail jerseys though.

Ā 

FWIW, I like them. I don't have a Stamps jersey and I might buy one of these.

• Like 2

IEI5Tg1.png

Here's a pic of Mitchell where you can see the pants.

Ā 

Ā 

It looks like he's wearing red socks in the video @monkeypowerĀ posted. And there may be a new helmet on the way if the Stamps' social media team is to be believed:

Ā 

Ā 

8 minutes ago, officeglenn said:

And there may be a new helmet on the way if the Stamps' social media team is to be believed:

Ā 

Does the CFL still have the one helmet rule on the books? Because "possibly...šŸ˜œ" can be taken different ways, especially when we knowĀ there is thatĀ helmet with the 75th logo from that old Instagram clip of Bo.

IEI5Tg1.png

4 hours ago, monkeypower said:

Ā 

Does the CFL still have the one helmet rule on the books? Because "possibly...šŸ˜œ" can be taken different ways, especially when we knowĀ there is thatĀ helmet with the 75th logo from that old Instagram clip of Bo.

It was supposed to be for only 2019, we shall see how this proceeds though, I wonder if they will also drop new uniforms for the other teams as well, it would be smart of them to, you know, to generate revenue and the pandemic has been gone on long enough for everyone to figure out manufacturing and logistics by now.Ā 

Ā 

zyyMk1d.png

21 hours ago, monkeypower said:

Ā 

Ā 

Yeah, the new helmet might be the one with the 75 Logo on one side. That would be weird since it had black outlines and this jersey has zero black in it. Maybe that will be tweaked.Ā 

Ā 

It would be cool if, for one game maybe, they could add white decals all around the red helmet to make it look like this:

Ā 

Daryl Slade on Twitter: "70 years ago, on Aug. 25, 1948, Calgary Stampeders  beat Saskatchewan Roughriders 12-1 at Mewata Stadium to start an unbeaten  12-0 win-loss season. It ended on Nov. 27

15 hours ago, G-tron said:

Ā 

Yeah, the new helmet might be the one with the 75 Logo on one side. That would be weird since it had black outlines and this jersey has zero black in it. Maybe that will be tweaked.Ā 

Ā 

It would be cool if, for one game maybe, they could add white decals all around the red helmet to make it look like this:

Ā 

Daryl Slade on Twitter: "70 years ago, on Aug. 25, 1948, Calgary Stampeders  beat Saskatchewan Roughriders 12-1 at Mewata Stadium to start an unbeaten  12-0 win-loss season. It ended on Nov. 27

I honestly think they could. The helmets have been noticeably absent from all of the reveal photos.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12,Ā POTD 2/26/17

Ā