The CIA rebrands for some reason

CS85

2 hours ago, kmccarthy27 said:

Looks like they wanted something cool to have on a polo shirt. At the same time if they do what NASA does and allow every company and their mother to make T-shirts of it. It may be a hit with the kids. 

Now that I think about it, NASA is the only gov't agency that does this (That I can think of). On one hand, it seems wierd that only one agency would do so, but on the other, NASA is very well known and has had relatively few controversies.

2 hours ago, kmccarthy27 said:

Looks like they wanted something cool to have on a polo shirt. At the same time if they do what NASA does and allow every company and their mother to make T-shirts of it. It may be a hit with the kids. 

Maybe that's the next phase.

MK-Ultra II - Getting crunk with the kids!

13 minutes ago, sportsfan7 said:

Now that I think about it, NASA is the only gov't agency that does this (That I can think of). On one hand, it seems wierd that only one agency would do so, but on the other, NASA is very well known and has had relatively few controversies.

USPS is starting to do it sadly:

https://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?pid=725914002&vid=1&tid=onpl000029&kwid=1&ap=7&gclid=CjwKCAiA_9r_BRBZEiwAHZ_v1_H5r5fs0Oq7eRZD36mwECc9tMUuiRA621EyzlpH1UhrbElEHpenJhoCfK0QAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds#pdp-page-content

AKJ3QRWQDNFSTG244Y3PNZRVUU.jpg

People ask me what my favorite song is, and it's always a tough question. I mean, anything from Hamilton, absolutely, am I right? And I still remember the first time I drove to Chicago on my own on an early morning in August, listening to "In a Daydream" by the Freddy Jones Band. But when you get down to it, I have to go with "Love Will Tear Us Apart." You may not know this, but it was the song that was playing on the radio when Chasten and I met for the very first time. Now, so far, love hasn't torn us apart. Yet! I hope it doesn't. But we'll see what the future holds for us. It might. I guess I'd feel bad if it did. 

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

On 1/7/2021 at 3:21 PM, kmccarthy27 said:
On 1/7/2021 at 3:07 PM, sportsfan7 said:

USPS is starting to do it sadly:

"Sadly", nothing!  I am very happy wearing my hat that is very similar to this one.

logo-diamonds-for-CC-no-photo-sig.png

4 hours ago, Lana_del_Bae said:

That US Postal Service flat-brim snapback would look so fresh paired with my US Department of Housing and Urban Development bomber jacket

I, for one, am excited about an Air Jordan x Dept. of the Interior shoe

Archived