College Football 2021

GelatinousLimes

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

🚨 HOT TAKE INCOMING 🚨

I loved this set (no, not the bib version, just these)

spacer.png

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

• 5 weeks later...
On 3/2/2021 at 8:20 AM, Foxxtrot44 said:

Considering BYU literally burned their last dark blue helmet to exorcise the demons haunting the program, I'm a little surprised that they are trying it again.

I hear ya. But try pointing that out on the BYU fans board and you get OK’boomered faster than it takes to incorporate a new multi-level marketing company in Utah County… 

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

12 hours ago, nuordr said:

Old Dominion Monarchs are bringing back their original colors for a few games: 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Could probably use some more navy, but light blue is always fun to see! It seems like it's a color that is becoming less and less popular.

spacer.png

Visit my website at SSmith Designs (google.com)

On 4/5/2021 at 11:29 PM, SSmith48 said:

Could probably use some more navy, but light blue is always fun to see! It seems like it's a color that is becoming less and less popular.

Somebody hasn't been following the MLS uniform thread... 

Denver Nuggets Kansas City Chiefs Tampa Bay Rays 

Colorado Buffaloes Purdue Boilermakers Florida Gators

53 minutes ago, HopewellJones said:

Michigan debuted new blue pants in their spring game. I fully expect them to be worn at least once this season. Tradition aside I think they look great. 

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

They look like a high school that bases their look on Michigan. I'm guessing it's just to better distinguish the Maize and Blue teams during the spring game. I can't see it going over well if they wear those at home during the season.

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, burgundy said:

They look like a high school that bases their look on Michigan. I'm guessing it's just to better distinguish the Maize and Blue teams during the spring game. I can't see it going over well if they wear those at home during the season.

I’d be shocked if they weren’t worn and were only produced for the spring game. You know that now it’s an option, the players will want it. 

23 minutes ago, HopewellJones said:

I’d be shocked if they weren’t worn and were only produced for the spring game. You know that now it’s an option, the players will want it. 

There would be a riot if they wore those at home, away uniform they can probably get away with it. But the lack of stripes doesn’t go with that uniform which is telling me they are just practice pants at most.

9 minutes ago, HopewellJones said:

True, the players will want it now that it's available, but the last time they tried all blue at home it didn't go over well with most fans. Although the weird numbers probably didn't help with that uniform either.

I'd be interested to see what the blue pants look like with the road whites though.

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, dont care said:

There would be a riot if they wore those at home, away uniform they can probably get away with it. But the lack of stripes doesn’t go with that uniform which is telling me they are just practice pants at most.

They’ve worn crazier alternates before - no riots. It’s gonna happen. 

2 hours ago, burgundy said:

I'd expect them to replace the white pants for away games rather than be worn at home. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

4 hours ago, HopewellJones said:

Michigan debuted new blue pants in their spring game. I fully expect them to be worn at least once this season. Tradition aside I think they look great. 

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Much like their all-maize look, also featured here, it's very West Virginia to me. Fine for a spring game but don't need it in the regular season. Maybe as a road alt.

Archived