I have no complaints with a blue helmet for BYU. I think it would be a welcome addition. They just need to decide which blue to go with.

They don't even need to think about it too hard. The royal blue is the far superior option.

Considering BYU literally burned their last dark blue helmet to exorcise the demons haunting the program, I'm a little surprised that they are trying it again.

14 hours ago, colinturner95 said:

I have no complaints with a blue helmet for BYU. I think it would be a welcome addition. They just need to decide which blue to go with.

596x397.3333333333333-789086803473.jpg

🚨 HOT TAKE INCOMING 🚨

I loved this set (no, not the bib version, just these)

spacer.png

On 3/3/2021 at 1:22 PM, TenaciousG said:

🚨 HOT TAKE INCOMING 🚨

I loved this set (no, not the bibs, just these)

spacer.png

I agree that was a nice clean modern uniform. Air force looks good too.

On 3/2/2021 at 8:20 AM, Foxxtrot44 said:

Considering BYU literally burned their last dark blue helmet to exorcise the demons haunting the program, I'm a little surprised that they are trying it again.

I hear ya. But try pointing that out on the BYU fans board and you get OK’boomered faster than it takes to incorporate a new multi-level marketing company in Utah County… 

Old Dominion Monarchs are bringing back their original colors for a few games: 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

That would look great with white pants.  Looks great anyway, though.

12 hours ago, nuordr said:

Old Dominion Monarchs are bringing back their original colors for a few games: 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Could probably use some more navy, but light blue is always fun to see! It seems like it's a color that is becoming less and less popular.

On 4/5/2021 at 11:29 PM, SSmith48 said:

Could probably use some more navy, but light blue is always fun to see! It seems like it's a color that is becoming less and less popular.

Somebody hasn't been following the MLS uniform thread... 

Michigan debuted new blue pants in their spring game. I fully expect them to be worn at least once this season. Tradition aside I think they look great. 

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

53 minutes ago, HopewellJones said:

Michigan debuted new blue pants in their spring game. I fully expect them to be worn at least once this season. Tradition aside I think they look great. 

They look like a high school that bases their look on Michigan. I'm guessing it's just to better distinguish the Maize and Blue teams during the spring game. I can't see it going over well if they wear those at home during the season.

2 minutes ago, burgundy said:

They look like a high school that bases their look on Michigan. I'm guessing it's just to better distinguish the Maize and Blue teams during the spring game. I can't see it going over well if they wear those at home during the season.

I’d be shocked if they weren’t worn and were only produced for the spring game. You know that now it’s an option, the players will want it. 

23 minutes ago, HopewellJones said:

I’d be shocked if they weren’t worn and were only produced for the spring game. You know that now it’s an option, the players will want it. 

There would be a riot if they wore those at home, away uniform they can probably get away with it. But the lack of stripes doesn’t go with that uniform which is telling me they are just practice pants at most.

9 minutes ago, HopewellJones said:

True, the players will want it now that it's available, but the last time they tried all blue at home it didn't go over well with most fans. Although the weird numbers probably didn't help with that uniform either.

I'd be interested to see what the blue pants look like with the road whites though.

6 minutes ago, dont care said:

There would be a riot if they wore those at home, away uniform they can probably get away with it. But the lack of stripes doesn’t go with that uniform which is telling me they are just practice pants at most.

They’ve worn crazier alternates before - no riots. It’s gonna happen. 

2 hours ago, burgundy said:

I'd expect them to replace the white pants for away games rather than be worn at home. 

4 hours ago, HopewellJones said:

Much like their all-maize look, also featured here, it's very West Virginia to me. Fine for a spring game but don't need it in the regular season. Maybe as a road alt.

Honestly wouldn't mind to see the gold jerseys with navy pants if they need an alternate jersey.