New A7FL teams

CaliforniaGlowin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 4/2/2021 at 11:37 AM, Ferdinand Cesarano said:

It's a shame that the only league employing the great concept of pads-free tackle football is run by such clowns.

Do you have insider knowledge that the folks running this league are clowns or are you simply basing that off of the uniform designs? They are expanding into two new markets so that, to me anyway, shows some sort of growth, business acumen and planning.

3 hours ago, Skycast said:

Do you have insider knowledge that the folks running this league are clowns or are you simply basing that off of the uniform designs? They are expanding into two new markets so that, to me anyway, shows some sort of growth, business acumen and planning.

I have no insider knowledge. But neither am I basing my comment solely on the uniform designs (which, to be fair, are terrible).

My impression is formed largely on the basis of having watched the league's games on YouTube, the calls of which are beyond amateurish. The observation made here that the league's uniform templates show pads only underscores an undeniable impression of incompetence.

But maybe the league has new investors, and is about to upgrade its operation. I hope so, because I want to see this brand of football succeed. I'll take a look at the next games that I can find, and see if the calls are any better.

logo-diamonds-for-CC-no-photo-sig.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/5/2021 at 1:35 PM, Ferdinand Cesarano said:

My impression is formed largely on the basis of having watched the league's games on YouTube, the calls of which are beyond amateurish. . . . I'll take a look at the next games that I can find, and see if the calls are any better.

Well, the standard of their broadcasts has dramatically improved! 

The call by the announcer on this game, Matt Ryan, is actually rather good. This is a huge difference from past seasons, when the calls were embarrassing.

And the uniforms — at least those that are represented in this game — are alright.

I hope that this means that the league is now in more competent and professional hands. 

logo-diamonds-for-CC-no-photo-sig.png

• 7 months later...

Archived