8 teams for Florida plus 8 more coming for the San Diego area.  32 teams total.  This league's turning into the ABA of football.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

It's unfortunate that these clowns are the top league in no-pads / no-helmet football.  I hope that a more professional outfit someday decides to get serious about this sport.

Based on the uniforms, I assume this is a 12-and-under flag football league.

43 minutes ago, BigRed618 said:

Is there supposed to not be a number on the fronts of these jerseys?

I think the logo is for display purposes only. 

spacer.png

Teal and pink!!!  Too bad the LA and Riverside teams are weak.

On 1/21/2021 at 3:45 PM, BigRed618 said:

Is there supposed to not be a number on the fronts of these jerseys?

Just restating this

On 4/2/2021 at 11:37 AM, Ferdinand Cesarano said:

It's a shame that the only league employing the great concept of pads-free tackle football is run by such clowns.

Do you have insider knowledge that the folks running this league are clowns or are you simply basing that off of the uniform designs? They are expanding into two new markets so that, to me anyway, shows some sort of growth, business acumen and planning.

3 hours ago, Skycast said:

Do you have insider knowledge that the folks running this league are clowns or are you simply basing that off of the uniform designs? They are expanding into two new markets so that, to me anyway, shows some sort of growth, business acumen and planning.

I have no insider knowledge. But neither am I basing my comment solely on the uniform designs (which, to be fair, are terrible).

My impression is formed largely on the basis of having watched the league's games on YouTube, the calls of which are beyond amateurish. The observation made here that the league's uniform templates show pads only underscores an undeniable impression of incompetence.

But maybe the league has new investors, and is about to upgrade its operation. I hope so, because I want to see this brand of football succeed. I'll take a look at the next games that I can find, and see if the calls are any better.

Say what you want but they've lasted longer than most start up football leagues.