College Football 2021

MJWalker45

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, See Red said:

Florida State loses to FCS Jacksonville State on a 50+ yard pass to end the game.

Well, this is the year we can finally say that Bobby Bowden is rolling in his grave...

bYhYmxh.png

38 minutes ago, QCS said:

USC is so overrated. This team can't play in the Red Zone for :censored:, and they play so sloppily. Ranked 14? What a joke.

USC’s receivers have been awful tonight. PAC-12 south wants to be the acc coastal. 

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

100% the right call.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

12 minutes ago, WJMorris3 said:

Good, Notre Dame is out of the Top 10. Almost losing to Toledo and the other team they beat losing to the freaking Jacksonville Dolphins is a recipe to drop spots.

Jacksonville State Gamecocks. Losing to Jacksonville would have been even more embarrassing since they dropped football recently.

As much as I like to rag on the Hogs, good for them. I got to live through the golden age of embarrassing Arkansas stuff. From the Petrino motorcycle crash, to the dropped foul ball in the College World Series, and then just everything about Chad Morris. It was a good run and more than I could have ever imagined.

Honestly, I think everybody can enjoy mocking an overrated Texas.

7 hours ago, Red Wolf said:

Jacksonville State Gamecocks. Losing to Jacksonville would have been even more embarrassing since they dropped football recently.

As much as I like to rag on the Hogs, good for them. I got to live through the golden age of embarrassing Arkansas stuff. From the Petrino motorcycle crash, to the dropped foul ball in the College World Series, and then just everything about Chad Morris. It was a good run and more than I could have ever imagined.

Where would that one time an Arkansas baseball player tried to fake being hit by a pitch, struck out, then got tossed rank?

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

13 minutes ago, Discrim said:

Where would that one time an Arkansas baseball player tried to fake being hit by a pitch, struck out, then got tossed rank?

High, but outside of the golden age unfortunately. My favorite part is probably when he uses his supposedly hurt arm to make a jabbing motion towards the ump. Learn to sell, young man!

1 minute ago, QCS said:

USC finally fires Clay Helton. Donte Williams will serve as interim coach until the end of the season.

Wanna give big shout out to Clay Helton. He was picked to be the new OC at Arkansas State way back when before he ended up working with Kiffin at USC. Instead we got some charlatan named Hugh Freeze, who set offensive records, became head coach, won 10 games, and then ran off to Ole Miss before being exposed as a gross weirdo.

3 minutes ago, GDAWG said:

Not ideal but I believe he had the families in attendance and had tipped off the photographers, etc. already so there was no going back. I'm sure they're no less happy and they have a good story now. 

IUe6Hvh.png

Archived