NCAA female soccer concepts by LG40D

luisgiants40

I choose the amazing Sports Templates template to have fun with this concept.. enjoy!!
First concept Mississippi State Bulldogs (Home, Away and Alternate).  I have the liberty to choose make the cleats designs with differente brands, eventually did not combine with the unis brands
spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

So many of these designs are really sharp. Here are a few thoughts I have:

• The diamonds on the side panels of the Pitt blue shirt are maybe a bit too big, but the overall design is really cool. Those socks are unique and look great to me. The patterns on the Pitt all yellow kit also work great.
  • The Florida State main kit has a perfect FSU feel to it. The subtle patterns work well.
  • I think the Miss State kits are a bit disjointed with many different patterns/stripes going on at the same time, at least for the 2nd and 3rd kits.

1 hour ago, Hawkeye15 said:

So many of these designs are really sharp. Here are a few thoughts I have:

• The diamonds on the side panels of the Pitt blue shirt are maybe a bit too big, but the overall design is really cool. Those socks are unique and look great to me. The patterns on the Pitt all yellow kit also work great.
  • The Florida State main kit has a perfect FSU feel to it. The subtle patterns work well.
  • I think the Miss State kits are a bit disjointed with many different patterns/stripes going on at the same time, at least for the 2nd and 3rd kits.

Thanks for your comments Hawkeye15... We made very important appointments. I agree with the large diamond on Blue jersey, I'll reduce the size. Yea Miss State are very different. I made that sleeves patterns and must put on the same on the shorts too.. You're right.. thanks again

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That Grand Valley home kit is awesome, I really like the subtle line design in the back. This is only a nit pick but I would make the line design a little bit more darker or thicker, because it's hard to see. Maybe refer to the Chelsea FC home kit from last year. They did that perfectly.

Well done so far though. I'm enjoying this series! 

6 hours ago, SportsDemon said:

That Grand Valley home kit is awesome, I really like the subtle line design in the back. This is only a nit pick but I would make the line design a little bit more darker or thicker, because it's hard to see. Maybe refer to the Chelsea FC home kit from last year. They did that perfectly.

Well done so far though. I'm enjoying this series! 

Thansk SD, you're right I'll try a little bit dark

• 3 weeks later...

Archived