Many sport logos : Calgary Hitmen, Charleston Alley Cats & Los Angeles Angels home jersey (2 options) C&C

Sidney

I had a Siena Saint logo I was working on few weeks ago, I wasn't really happy about the mouth area of my St Bernard, so I get back to the drawing process and came up with that what you guys think? C&C are appreciate. 

Y7xL6Sh.jpg 

• Like 3

hNa1bgX.png

I’d say both are really good, it really depends on what you want the demeanor of the dog to be. The one on the left seems more confident and almost cocky, whereas the one on the right is the more traditional angry, snarling look. I think the expression on the left is more unique in today’s logos, so that’s the one I would probably go with.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, kb105 said:

I’d say both are really good, it really depends on what you want the demeanor of the dog to be. The one on the left seems more confident and almost cocky, whereas the one on the right is the more traditional angry, snarling look. I think the expression on the left is more unique in today’s logos, so that’s the one I would probably go with.

Yeah I can see the cocky look on his face. The St BErnard face is particular do you think I caught the global shape?

hNa1bgX.png

43 minutes ago, kb105 said:

I would say so, I can definitely tell what breed of dog it is.

Hope so!! it took me 3 hours to draw the mouth area ^^ I had to watch St bernard pics for like 30 mins straight to understand this area....  Take a look of the first version I had before posting here.

Lwhr0Ij.jpg

• Like 1

hNa1bgX.png

For the Siena logo, my only suggestion is to not use black in the wordmark. I think that the green, yellow, and white is a better combination. For the Mississippi Valley State logos, my only suggestion would be to try to give the new devil the goatee the old devil has, just for a little bit of continuity between the old and new. Other than that, you have some more really good logos.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, kb105 said:

For the Siena logo, my only suggestion is to not use black in the wordmark. I think that the green, yellow, and white is a better combination. For the Mississippi Valley State logos, my only suggestion would be to try to give the new devil the goatee the old devil has, just for a little bit of continuity between the old and new. Other than that, you have some more really good logos.

I  think the goatee will make kind of a black mass son the face as I play a lot with shadows etc...but I'll try to come up with something ;) 

hNa1bgX.png

Guest darkpiranha
6 hours ago, Sidney said:

I  think the goatee will make kind of a black mass son the face as I play a lot with shadows etc...but I'll try to come up with something ;) 

You could also try making his hair green, to match the green helmet he was wearing in the original, then you could have a green goatee that would stand out just a bit easier.   I think also, because you have write streaks/highlights in his hair that you could use white highlights to form a goatee.   I agree that a goatee would be a nice continuity, but as it is right now, you can kinda imagine a goatee in there if you really want to.

Here is the new version 

RbulNVC.jpg

42 minutes ago, darkpiranha said:

You could also try making his hair green, to match the green helmet he was wearing in the original, then you could have a green goatee that would stand out just a bit easier.   I think also, because you have write streaks/highlights in his hair that you could use white highlights to form a goatee.   I agree that a goatee would be a nice continuity, but as it is right now, you can kinda imagine a goatee in there if you really want to.

16 hours ago, kb105 said:

Ok here is the the updated version with the goatee & green hair.  plus there is one with and without a cape. And about that posture what you think? I've tried something different as you guys can see...

In my final version I'll also make the devil's fork in red.... instead of yellow

hNa1bgX.png

Guest darkpiranha
25 minutes ago, Sidney said:

Here is the new version 

RbulNVC.jpg

Ok here is the the updated version with the goatee & green hair.  plus there is one with and without a cape. And about that posture what you think? I've tried something different as you guys can see...

In my final version I'll also make the devil's fork in red.... instead of yellow

I like it!  I'm still having a bit of trouble figuring out his extended hand.  It's probably not helping that it's all over a green background.  I'd try out some other configurations with that hand.  

One other silly/fun suggestion:  What if you put a green goatee on the V of Devils.  That shape makes a sort of chin.  Maybe a fun secondary logo.