Many sport logos : Calgary Hitmen, Charleston Alley Cats & Los Angeles Angels home jersey (2 options) C&C

Sidney

Can't really say I'm a fan, it feels a little too modern for my tastes. I've always preferred the classic block font the Panthers have used. If you really want the have the cuts, definitely remove the middle one.

• Like 1

the user formerly known as cdclt

4 hours ago, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

The whisker/notches are a nice touch on the numbers.  Even though it kinda matches the logo treatment, I'd probably only have the black outline on the blue jersey.

At first I had it but wanted to add the blue I'll post it without the blue

• Like 1

hNa1bgX.png

I gotta say, I'm a big fan of watching the development of your designs from post-to-post. Thanks for sharing your process with us.

As for the most recent Carolina stuff -- I originally agreed that removing the middle cut to the number was the right choice. Seeing the update now though, I think you should remove the bottom one too.  Elsewhere, on the upper left neck part of the panther, I think you need to stretch the black out so that the blue width is lesser. Let me know if that doesn't make sense though, as it's hard for me to explain without using a visual.

• Like 4

Hi guys, I'm back after a lil break :) 

I had time to think about that panther logo what you think about the haw line on the right side? also change a bit the bottom teeth never really been satisfied with my previous versions. 

4cdoYxs.jpg

• Like 1

hNa1bgX.png

• Sidney changed the title to Many sport logos : Carolina Panthers logo final touch!