Many sport logos : Calgary Hitmen, Charleston Alley Cats & Los Angeles Angels home jersey (2 options) C&C

Sidney

On 9/12/2021 at 12:22 PM, Sidney said:

Here is the final version! I think everything is better the motion, perspective and general feeling. 
I've done slight modifications :
- I've done the right ear shorter + no light on it so it's black...
-Played around with the right eye as well.

g5Mf376.jpg

Sidney, I'm not trying to be picky but the logo is still off to me.  There's something out of proportion that I can't put my finger on, but it's like my mind is seeing something that's partially cat and partially dog.  I'm thinking it may be the top of the head and the ears that reminds me more of a dog barking than a cat roaring.  I think you're on the right track, though.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, LogoFan said:

Sidney, I'm not trying to be picky but the logo is still off to me.  There's something out of proportion that I can't put my finger on, but it's like my mind is seeing something that's partially cat and partially dog.  I'm thinking it may be the top of the head and the ears that reminds me more of a dog barking than a cat roaring.  I think you're on the right track, though.

Thanks for the feedback! I like getting as much advices and critics possible to get the best of my design. I'll go back to the drawing board :)

hNa1bgX.png

• Sidney changed the title to Many sport logos : Carolina Panthers (Re-re-revision)
4 hours ago, QCS said:

Definite upgrade on the ear! I prefer the one on the right, personally. I'd also add some more black to the back of the logo so that it follows the curve of the blue stroke more.

Thanks I also agree that's an upgrade, Yh there is a missing black part behind the neck because I've reshaped it ^^.

On 9/30/2021 at 7:14 PM, LogoFan said:

Is it better? 

• Like 1

hNa1bgX.png

• Sidney changed the title to Many sport logos : Carolina Panthers (Final version, I hope ^^)

The one that that's throwing me off is the white whiskers. Nowhere else on the logo does blue touch white and it's distracting in a bad way. I'd also add just a touch more black in the bottom left of the logo, so it follows the curve a little more. Those are my only two suggestions, everything else here is wonderful, much better than when you started.

• Like 1

the user formerly known as cdclt

17 minutes ago, QCS said:

Very solid! The right whiskers could be a little thicker I think but other than that it's brilliant and I'd be more than ok with that as the Panthers' official logo.

That's a big W considering the fact that at the beginning you said that it was solid but you couldn't say that you'd prefer it over the current logo.  I'm really proud of this one, I've tried so many time to improve it because of your constructive critics guys!

hNa1bgX.png

There it is! Great logo. I'm really liking how it turned out. Wonderful job! Especially big props on taking criticism and turning it around to make better logos. A very important yet underrated skill for designers.

• Like 1

the user formerly known as cdclt

44 minutes ago, QCS said:

There it is! Great logo. I'm really liking how it turned out. Wonderful job! Especially big props on taking criticism and turning it around to make better logos. A very important yet underrated skill for designers.

Hope you gonna be there to make me improve my upcoming ideas :D

• Like 1

hNa1bgX.png

I'm back at it 

What you guys think about an eventual blue helmet? I had to do an extra outline in order to create a difference because there is a lot of blue etc. what you think about that idea? would you pick an other outline color? C&C are welcome.

BFlZsVg.jpg

• Like 1

hNa1bgX.png

• Sidney changed the title to Many sport logos : Carolina Panthers logo outline for an eventual blue helmet