Many sport logos : Calgary Hitmen, Charleston Alley Cats & Los Angeles Angels home jersey (2 options) C&C

Sidney

Overall this is great. I think the only thing I would say is the chin strap needs a little more work. It almost seems like viking braids that meet under his chin. Try using some reference photos of chin straps hanging and it might make sense in making the helmet distinct from that part of the chin strap. Like I said tho this is great overall and a big upgrade from what they currently have.

• Like 2

On 1/26/2022 at 4:38 PM, MDTrey4 said:

Overall this is great. I think the only thing I would say is the chin strap needs a little more work. It almost seems like viking braids that meet under his chin. Try using some reference photos of chin straps hanging and it might make sense in making the helmet distinct from that part of the chin strap. Like I said tho this is great overall and a big upgrade from what they currently have.

Thanks, I appreciate! I'l see what modification I can do on the helmet strap. 

hNa1bgX.png

• Sidney changed the title to Many sport logos : LV Raiders chin strap update, C&C are appreciated
  • 1 month later...
  • Sidney changed the title to Many sport logos : Montreal expos concept final update

Expos is a cool concept, never thought of integrating the baseball into the look. IMHO I think it would work even better with the the original logo, and shoehorn the baseball into the left side where the M curls around. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Sidney changed the title to Many sport logos : Looking for C&C on my 3 latest projects.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Sidney changed the title to Many sport logos : Detroit Tigers logo concept.
1 hour ago, Sidney said:

Here is my attempt on the Detroit Tigers logo, I've incorporated an eye the stylized gothic D letter. 

zQJVUsU.jpg

That’s nice; a different interpretation of a classic logo. You’ve done good, Sid.

• Love 1

41 minutes ago, LA Fakers+ LA Snippers said:

That’s nice; a different interpretation of a classic logo. You’ve done good, Sid.

Thank you very much! I appreciate :)

• Like 1

hNa1bgX.png

• Sidney changed the title to Many sport logos : Detroit Tigers logo concept (update1)

I think you're losing too much of the D here, the shape of your original sketch was better in my opinion. Super awesome concept though, excellent and unique take on a classic team.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

the user formerly known as cdclt

• Sidney changed the title to Many sport logos : Detroit Tigers logo concept (update2)

The latest one gets it even closer; it's definitely a Tigers-esque D. The previous iteration looked like a D too, but more along the lines of Duquesne's latest rebrand.

I really appreciate you posting all these process images. It gives an excellent insight into your design process and why the final products come out the way they do. Nice work.

• Like 3
  • Love 1