Many sport logos : Calgary Hitmen, Charleston Alley Cats & Los Angeles Angels home jersey (2 options) C&C

Sidney

I like the flat top above the eye but I think it looks best with the flourish up, it keeps that energy and momentum. Look back at the ones you posted on the 12th to see what I'm talking about.

the user formerly known as cdclt

• Sidney changed the title to Many sport logos : Detroit Tigers final versions, make the call on which version!
13 minutes ago, Sidney said:

OK here is 2 version with other adjustments. Feel like these are the best versions so far, really close. Tops two are the new version of the bottom one.
eQbLxLT.png

Yeah, I think the bottom one is perfect. The other two seem a smidge too wide. This one is the perfect width, while retainig both the swoosh at the top and the aggressivness of a tiger.

Gonna be honest I liked the thinner “stripes” from the older designs but more importantly, I think you have begun to lose some of the D and made it look more like an O.

It might be worth your time to take away some of the vertical line on the right to create more negative space where the eye is, and maybe move the “eyebrow” down further to make it more of a D. Just one guy’s opinion though.

This is by far the strongest Detroit Tigers concept I have seen in a long, long time, possibly ever. You do some great work

• Like 1