Many sport logos : Calgary Hitmen, Charleston Alley Cats & Los Angeles Angels home jersey (2 options) C&C

Sidney

• Sidney changed the title to Many sport logos : Detroit Tigers final versions and jersey visual
On 8/4/2022 at 3:13 PM, BoysClub said:

I think you got it done right with that top right option. Getting to see your process from start to finish is very fun/insightful. Can't wait for the presentation!

Haha don't expecting too much, Presentation is not my best ^^

hNa1bgX.png

• Sidney changed the title to Many sport logos : Arizona Cardinals logo concept (1st try)
7 hours ago, 8BW14 said:

The bird looks a little chubby. I think it’s the shape of the red bit on the cheek. Maybe make that less round and more sleek? I’m not really sure how to articulate  how to fix it, but I just see a chubby cheek 

Don't worry I got it ^^

hNa1bgX.png

9 hours ago, VampyrRabbitDesign said:

Have you tried incorporating the Four Peaks somewhere on the Cards logo, as do the Coyotes and Diamondbacks with theirs?

good idea! I'll try to incorporate it when I'll get the right shape validated.

hNa1bgX.png

• 2 months later...
  • Sidney changed the title to Many sport logos : Chicago Cubs logo concept (1st try)
  • 4 months later...
  • Sidney changed the title to Many sport logos : Dribbble link
  • 2 weeks later...

Just gotta say, that might be the best Detroit Tigers concept I've seen in all my years on here. It's simply beautiful. Always love seeing your work and the amount of thought you put into each logo. That's what these forums should all be about!

And I really love your Cubs/Wrigley one. Great idea, great execution!

• Love 1

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

7 hours ago, chestnutz said:

Just gotta say, that might be the best Detroit Tigers concept I've seen in all my years on here. It's simply beautiful. Always love seeing your work and the amount of thought you put into perfecting each logo. That's what these forums should all be about!

And I really love your Cubs/Wrigley one. Great idea, great execution!

Thanks I really appreciate, I'm trying to think differently these two concepts are the perfect exemples. 

hNa1bgX.png