Many sport logos : Calgary Hitmen, Charleston Alley Cats & Los Angeles Angels home jersey (2 options) C&C

Sidney

Really think all of these updates are serious improvements! Certainly, they all feel much more professional to me.

I really like how that first standalone one has a good diagonal connection between the E and M. If you go with the serif M, which is a really compelling direction, I think that's the way to go.

That top middle one is a nice idea, but unfortunately I think it pretty much treads on the toes of the Brewers' BiG.

I'm not feeling the top left one. The E & B are too big and feel way too geometric to pair with the serif M... They might work with the triangular M of the bottom left version. I don't actually think the design needs a B anywhere, but it could be done.

Speaking of that bottom left version, that rounded geometric M 100% gives those '70s design vibes I was talking about earlier, and I really love that route for the Expos! It has some nice Alouettes synergy. I imagine that simplifying that E and its tail could do wonders.

The bottom middle version needs some cleaning up, but feels quite promising and the most like an evolution true to the Expos brand... I think the ball and the "belly" of the B are too big proportionally to the rest of the logo, but this is a really solid idea!

For all of these (except the BiG one), though, I'm not quite feeling the amount of overlap of the "eye" of the E on top of the M. The bottom two versions are close, but I think the eye wants to be a smaller, truer circle that's placed lower and further left (so that its midpoint is *at least* as far left as the left edge of the M, or possibly even entirely outside the M).

All of these have their own super-excellent aspects, and you're making good, fast progress in lots of nice directions!

• Like 1

On 1/4/2022 at 3:25 PM, Sidney said:

Thanks for the feedback! I've red and I agree with your critic! Here is a update to the previous version I'm trying to make sure the ball the e and m are working better.

VRPmR5j.jpg

This is perfect. The concepts below this one make the ball look more like a "b", and don't flow as well, but this is the perfect moderization of the Expos.

• Like 1

Hi guys I was working on my previous versions trying to explore other direction and.... This happened I somehow manage to make a baseball hat with the e as the "e brim" and the M as the top with the ball in middle like a logo would. It's not perfect but this is really different from my previous ideas C & C are appreciated 

vKeBdjN.jpg

• Like 3

hNa1bgX.png

• Sidney changed the title to Many sport logos : Montréal Expos (update2 Cap shape!!!) C&C are welcome!
  • Sidney changed the title to Many sport logos : Montréal Expos, clean version of the cap shape! C&C are welcome!
  • Sidney changed the title to Many sport logos : Montréal Expos, clean version & color variations, C&C are welcome!
  • Sidney changed the title to Many sport logos : Montréal Expos, clean version & color variation+ mascot creation (need a name) C&C are welcome!
22 hours ago, Sidney said:

Hi guys here is the clean version of the hat....  What do you think?

YRh0ip6.jpg

20TSZ8c.jpg

I think the brighter colors look better. For a team like the Expos, staying away from standard navy & red and embracing brighter shades does them well

(Also, I think the Mascot should be “Planet  Expo”. Generic, but it works.)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Sidney changed the title to Many sport logos : LV Raiders last version C&C are appreciated