Many sport logos : LV Raiders updates (2) and a new Jolly roger version exploration.

Sidney

• Sidney changed the title to Many sport logos : Las Vegas Raiders (number font) & Carolina Panthers final (which version?)need C&C
  • Sidney changed the title to Many sport logos : Las Vegas Raiders (number font) & Carolina Panthers final (update4)need C&C
  • Sidney changed the title to Many sport logos : Las Vegas Raiders (number font) & Carolina Panthers final (update5)need C&C

Here is the final version! I think everything is better the motion, perspective and general feeling. 
I've done slight modifications :
- I've done the right ear shorter + no light on it so it's black...
-Played around with the right eye as well.

g5Mf376.jpg

• Sidney changed the title to Many sport logos : Las Vegas Raiders (number font) & Carolina Panthers final version need C&C

As you guys know, I was working on my numbers font, so here is the font in action.

I had in mind the idea of the pirate ship. I've tried to implement movements in the font in order to get a dynamic result. This direction has been chosen because whenever the ship is attacking they're showing their colors/waving flag. 
F7CwRrn.jpg

• Sidney changed the title to Many sport logos : Carolina Panthers final version & Las Vegas Raiders (jersey with numbers) need C&C

Personally I really like the font, but I feel like one issue that could arise is the silver shadow not showing up on the white jersey. This could work for a team like the Bucs that has multiple colors dark enough to be used as a drop shadow, but for the Raiders I think it works better with a single color number.

• Sidney changed the title to Many sport logos : Carolina Panthers final version & Las Vegas Raiders (jerseys update) need C&C
  • Sidney changed the title to Many sport logos : Carolina Panthers final version & Las Vegas Raiders (special uniform renegades) need C&C
4 hours ago, Meshmaster101 said:

normally when people try to do concepts on classic looks lke the raiders i get butthurt but youve done a good job with it. i love the number font. i think the numbers need to be a LITTLE bigger though.

Thanks! it's a big challenge but when ppl like them it's a big W! And I'll make the numbers a bit bigger :)

As you guys know I had a thread going on the World cup 2026 logo, and I haven't done much since on this project. So here is an update of it.  I wanted to add more joy to the logo because it's one of the biggest sport event.  What you guys think? (It's only a sketch not the final version) 
a4pZd36.jpg

• Sidney changed the title to Many sport logos : Las Vegas Raiders (special uniform renegades) & World cup 2026 logo need C&C
  • Sidney changed the title to Many sport logos : LV Raiders updates (2) and a new Jolly roger version exploration.