Sidney

Many sport logos : Mississippi Valley State Delta Devils (upper body update 2) Montreal Impact rebrand

Recommended Posts

New body configuration, what you guys think? 

tm9xBoh.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was looking around internet I didn't found any representation of the Notre Dame fighting Irish mascot, so I've decide to give it a try... 

sxgzYUR.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not pro-Nipples in my logos. I think you were super close with the extended hand version, I'd give that another go. LOVE the wordmark though.

Edited by BobsonDugnutt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol facial.

 

Anyways, I agree that the nipples are kinda off-putting for the Delta Devils logo.  Maybe extend his cape into a proper cloak?  Could even make it sleeveless if you still wanna show his arms

 

The hat on the ND logo looks like it is about to fall off his head, maybe adjust the brim so it looks more like it is resting on his head?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2nd version of the ND logo, what you think?

QjT27E3.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Other than adding a shamrock or the ND on the hat and making what’s black navy, I think it looks good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, kb105 said:

Other than adding a shamrock or the ND on the hat and making what’s black navy, I think it looks good.

 

20 minutes ago, Sidney said:

2nd version of the ND logo, what you think?

QjT27E3.jpg

You also gotta give him the pipe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Blindsay said:

You also gotta give him the pipe

What the hell is with this thread and its innuendos?

 

Anyways, hat looks much better

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Lana_del_Bae said:
1 hour ago, Blindsay said:

 

What the hell is with this thread and its innuendos?

 

Anyways, hat looks much better

Bruh it was literally in the original logo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Sidney said:

I was looking around internet I didn't found any representation of the Notre Dame fighting Irish mascot, so I've decide to give it a try... 

sxgzYUR.jpg

 

 

I like this as an alternate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is the final version.... what you think about it? 

NpbDEGD.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is Avila University Eagles, This is my first eagle ever, I prob got some stuffs to improve, let me know what you guys think

riwubdY.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Doesn't look like an eagle to me. Looks more like arrow or raven. It's a much better logo, but the original looks much more like an eagle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, PERRIN said:

Doesn't look like an eagle to me. Looks more like arrow or raven. It's a much better logo, but the original looks much more like an eagle.

I was feeling the same, I'll try again!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wanted to post my college logo collection so far...

c0o4JXp.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is my 2nd attempt at the eagle 

BA28Zp8.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I"m back in this thread! Here is my new version on the Delta Devils, the right arm might be a lil bit too long but what you think overall? C&C are appreciated

uFCuGna.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm taking a lot of risks... currently working on the Nordiques and now Montréal FC (formerly Montreal Impact). I know the rebrand received some backlash so wanted to see I could come up with an interesting idea. Here it is what you think guys? C&C are appreciated

xS9LClJ.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That Notre Dame mascot logo turned out really well! Nicer than their full-body version they have currently, IMO.

Same goes for the Delta Devils; really cool work! Feels really intimidating with that excellent use of shadow. The arms look fine, and the wordmark is cool. My only suggestions would be to replace the yellow in the trident with white, and maybe try to make some simpler secondary logos (D & trident? Head only?)

 

Any of those eagles would be a huge upgrade. I like the one on the left on the 2nd group most.

 

Not feeling that Montreal logo. I like the use of the founding year, and the name's a little bit better than Club de Foot, but altogether the design feels far too simple/generic. You could at least bring back the blue & black stripes somehow.

I don't know how I feel about the shape; does it have a meaning? Maybe you could make it look more like the Olympic Stadium or the Impact's second-ever logo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, vtgco said:

That Notre Dame mascot logo turned out really well! Nicer than their full-body version they have currently, IMO.

Same goes for the Delta Devils; really cool work! Feels really intimidating with that excellent use of shadow. The arms look fine, and the wordmark is cool. My only suggestions would be to replace the yellow in the trident with white, and maybe try to make some simpler secondary logos (D & trident? Head only?)

 

Any of those eagles would be a huge upgrade. I like the one on the left on the 2nd group most.

 

Not feeling that Montreal logo. I like the use of the founding year, and the name's a little bit better than Club de Foot, but altogether the design feels far too simple/generic. You could at least bring back the blue & black stripes somehow.

I don't know how I feel about the shape; does it have a meaning? Maybe you could make it look more like the Olympic Stadium or the Impact's second-ever logo.

Thanks for the feedbacks & appreciations. ;)

I was thinking about replacing the yellow with an other colors, white seems to be the only alternative.

 

For the Avila logo, I'll keep exploring few stuffs and see what can be done, I can't decide yet which one I prefer ^^

 

For the Montreal logo, there is no real meaning behind that shape I was looking to do something really different form the forme logo or teams and came up with that it's basically between the circle & shield... I can try an other shape. It is a simple design indeed I've decided to not bring back the stripes to make it easy to read, with the stripes I'm not sure it would be possible.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.