Many sport logos : Calgary Hitmen, Charleston Alley Cats & Los Angeles Angels home jersey (2 options) C&C

Sidney

lol facial.

Anyways, I agree that the nipples are kinda off-putting for the Delta Devils logo.  Maybe extend his cape into a proper cloak?  Could even make it sleeveless if you still wanna show his arms

The hat on the ND logo looks like it is about to fall off his head, maybe adjust the brim so it looks more like it is resting on his head?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, kb105 said:

Other than adding a shamrock or the ND on the hat and making what’s black navy, I think it looks good.

20 minutes ago, Sidney said:

2nd version of the ND logo, what you think?

QjT27E3.jpg

You also gotta give him the pipe

spacer.pngspacer.png

Im an isles,rangers,devils,Sabres,Yankees,Mets,Braves,hawks,knicks,nets,bills,giants,falcons,and jets fan. So?

35 minutes ago, Lana_del_Bae said:
1 hour ago, Blindsay said:

What the hell is with this thread and its innuendos?

Anyways, hat looks much better

Bruh it was literally in the original logo

spacer.pngspacer.png

Im an isles,rangers,devils,Sabres,Yankees,Mets,Braves,hawks,knicks,nets,bills,giants,falcons,and jets fan. So?

15 minutes ago, PERRIN said:

Doesn't look like an eagle to me. Looks more like arrow or raven. It's a much better logo, but the original looks much more like an eagle.

I was feeling the same, I'll try again!

hNa1bgX.png

I'm taking a lot of risks... currently working on the Nordiques and now Montréal FC (formerly Montreal Impact). I know the rebrand received some backlash so wanted to see I could come up with an interesting idea. Here it is what you think guys? C&C are appreciated

xS9LClJ.jpg

• Like 2

hNa1bgX.png

That Notre Dame mascot logo turned out really well! Nicer than their full-body version they have currently, IMO.

Same goes for the Delta Devils; really cool work! Feels really intimidating with that excellent use of shadow. The arms look fine, and the wordmark is cool. My only suggestions would be to replace the yellow in the trident with white, and maybe try to make some simpler secondary logos (D & trident? Head only?)

Any of those eagles would be a huge upgrade. I like the one on the left on the 2nd group most.

Not feeling that Montreal logo. I like the use of the founding year, and the name's a little bit better than Club de Foot, but altogether the design feels far too simple/generic. You could at least bring back the blue & black stripes somehow.

I don't know how I feel about the shape; does it have a meaning? Maybe you could make it look more like the Olympic Stadium or the Impact's second-ever logo.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, vtgco said:

That Notre Dame mascot logo turned out really well! Nicer than their full-body version they have currently, IMO.

Same goes for the Delta Devils; really cool work! Feels really intimidating with that excellent use of shadow. The arms look fine, and the wordmark is cool. My only suggestions would be to replace the yellow in the trident with white, and maybe try to make some simpler secondary logos (D & trident? Head only?)

Any of those eagles would be a huge upgrade. I like the one on the left on the 2nd group most.

Not feeling that Montreal logo. I like the use of the founding year, and the name's a little bit better than Club de Foot, but altogether the design feels far too simple/generic. You could at least bring back the blue & black stripes somehow.

I don't know how I feel about the shape; does it have a meaning? Maybe you could make it look more like the Olympic Stadium or the Impact's second-ever logo.

Thanks for the feedbacks & appreciations. ;)

I was thinking about replacing the yellow with an other colors, white seems to be the only alternative.

For the Avila logo, I'll keep exploring few stuffs and see what can be done, I can't decide yet which one I prefer ^^

For the Montreal logo, there is no real meaning behind that shape I was looking to do something really different form the forme logo or teams and came up with that it's basically between the circle & shield... I can try an other shape. It is a simple design indeed I've decided to not bring back the stripes to make it easy to read, with the stripes I'm not sure it would be possible.  

hNa1bgX.png