Many sport logos : Washburn "Ichabot" University Final version & Les Girondins de Bordeaux rebrand (Ligue1)

Sidney

Hi guys I'm back lol, I've been busy these days hope everybody is doing well :)

I was looking for logos to work on College sports logo (as usual) and all of a sudden.... I came across Washburn University athletic logo. I've designed a new version of their mascot Ichabod Washburn. What you think about this face version? My next attempt will be to put the hand near the hat. C&C are appreciated. 

https://imgur.com/gWbaKKj

On 6/18/2021 at 1:14 AM, Sidney said:

Hi guys I'm back lol, I've been busy these days hope everybody is doing well :)

I was looking for logos to work on College sports logo (as usual) and all of a sudden.... I came across Washburn University athletic logo. I've designed a new version of their mascot Ichabod Washburn. What you think about this face version? My next attempt will be to put the hand near the hat. C&C are appreciated. 

https://imgur.com/gWbaKKj

My bad for posting that I can't get the link to work to show the picture here directly....

spacer.png

• Sidney changed the title to Many sport logos : Washburn "Ichabot" University logo rebrand

Here is one of my rebrand I've done a long time ago about my hometown football (soccer) team Les Girondins de Bordeaux. You'll see the normal logo and the alternative? I've used elements of their past logos. It's a different feeling but I'm really happy with the result. C&C are appreciated.  And the symbol on the top "The biohazard" symbol is the city icon of Bordeaux, it's "Le chiffre de Bordeaux" the shield of the port composed by 3 moons. 
C&C are ppreciated

zZnhhPg.jpg

• Sidney changed the title to Many sport logos : Washburn "Ichabot" University Final version & Les Girondins de Bordeaux rebrand (Ligue1)