Many sport logos : Calgary Hitmen, Charleston Alley Cats & Los Angeles Angels home jersey (2 options) C&C

Sidney

Hi guys (again) I have plenty stuffs that I'm working on, And rather than create 50 threads I'll post them all here if it's allowed. I need some C&C before posting any of these & future designs on my portfolio. 

-Wofford : I've done two versions because I'm torn... which one you guys think will work better?

yvLoQkI.jpg

• Like 4

hNa1bgX.png

35 minutes ago, kb105 said:

For Wofford, I wonder how the terrier would look if you put the tan/gold where the white is on the face. Other than that suggestion, both sets of logos look good

Here it is, what you think?

QJ4DhLW.jpg

• Like 1

hNa1bgX.png

1 hour ago, jaytavo305 said:

I really like the top 2. I think the darker brown version looks better but I'm not sure if that really reflects the school colors, so I'm torn on which to go with

I understand you.... :D

hNa1bgX.png

9 hours ago, Section30 said:

As someone who goes to BSU, I would not be mad at all if they went with that logo on the right. I'm not a big fan of the BSU text though

Thanks man!! You got to convince them to change.... looool, tell me what you'd change on the font it is too generic, the gnawed wood? Once you tell me I'll make modifications. 

hNa1bgX.png

8 hours ago, Sidney said:

Thanks man!! You got to convince them to change.... looool, tell me what you'd change on the font it is too generic, the gnawed wood? Once you tell me I'll make modifications. 

Haha, I've tried

For the text I think it's mainly the gnawed wood, I don't think it really adds anything and would be hard to reproduce on small things

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Section30 said:

Haha, I've tried

For the text I think it's mainly the gnawed wood, I don't think it really adds anything and would be hard to reproduce on small things

OK I'll post a version with a classic font . :)

hNa1bgX.png

I've red an article about the Wake forest additional logos and ppl weren't really happy about it, and then I remember I had a thread about WF back in 2013 :D So I've decided to get back at it for the seconde time (left 2013) ....  and wooow... what you guys think? 

lhDv5bN.jpg

• Like 1

hNa1bgX.png