International (NATIONAL TEAMS) Soccer/Football Kits 2021/2022 (World Cup, etc)

andregunts

Mexico’s away is super interesting. I like the pattern of it and I think it’ll be a huge seller. Japans is good (albeit basic) but sometimes they do better with simplicity. Looking at the ad, is that the German shirt in the back that’s white? I would have to assume so.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, aupa said:

Will we ever see that Croatia shirt being worn? Their group is Belgium, Canada, and Morocco, three countries you’d expect to have red and white shirts 

They could only wear it against Canada, if they would bring a black kit. Belgium's away kit will be white and Morocco's most likely, too.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

23 hours ago, aupa said:

Will we ever see that Croatia shirt being worn? Their group is Belgium, Canada, and Morocco, three countries you’d expect to have red and white shirts 

FIFA will make sure they wear both kits in the group stages. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

13 hours ago, GriffinM6 said:

I'm wondering why Japan has a yellow front number though. Have they included yellow on the primary kits in the past?

Yes they have, also Japan is a nod to 1993 kit which had yellow outlines on numbers.

On the other hand England away is a homage to 1990.

11 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

FIFA will make sure they wear both kits in the group stages. 

Poland and Japan didn't wear their away kits on last WC (which is weird especially they played last group game between themselves) so there is possibility that Croatia wouldn't wear their home kit in group stage (although Morocco kits are based on 1998 and back then green was their second kit, not white which was third choice).

• Like 1

4r2eer.png

Looks like its confirmed. The home I can deal with. Giving me major 04-06 Home vibes. Wonder if they'll get the numbers in a circle like those kits. 

The blue away...oof. Its not the worst but it is just so disappointing when there's the perfect kit design (WALDO) sitting there in our history. 

spacer.png

https://twitter.com/puertodelphian/status/1559199803782873089?s=20&t=otPbs1upiA8gww2x8AszAg

Margaret.png
9JR5Pzv.png