International (NATIONAL TEAMS) Soccer/Football Kits 2021/2022 (World Cup, etc)

andregunts

16 hours ago, aawagner011 said:

The US U23s are wearing change shorts that I don’t recall seeing before. Nice look!

I prefer WNW, but that was a pretty good look. I really wish they'd move the jersey numbers back to the center of the jersey. There's no pattern interrupting the center so I don't know why they did that. It's also strange that the US has two different shades of blue shorts and now a pair of white shorts this cycle. That's not including the new third kit that they'll wear this summer. 

• Like 3

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

33 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

Those Mexico kits are a goddamn abomination.

I agree, if these were an alternate then fine. But their home kit should be green shirts, white shorts and red socks. 

Also, it's official, official now.

Football Culture | Bleacher Report | Latest News, Videos and Highlights

Argentina home jersey 2020 2021 - foot dealer

New Denmark

Denmark (National Football) | Bleacher Report | Latest News, Scores, Stats  and Standings

• Like 3

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

6 minutes ago, DiePerske said:

Mexico has a habit of releasing fantastic clash jerseys that are for some reason being used as a primary and, as such, suck.

Agreed. They do as good of a job as any country at using cultural iconography on their kits, but never seem to use it in the right context. This is reminiscent of those black primaries they had a few years back. 

• Like 2

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

38 minutes ago, MJWalker45 said:

Germany, Spain and Belgium. Belgium's is the Watford alternate with grey instead of light blue. Spain is pretty plain but compared to the home shirt it's better. Germany isn't a bad look though.

The Belgium and Spain ones suck, but I'm a fan of Germany's. I like when they use a true gold instead of athletic gold. It helps differentiate them from Belgium. 

• Like 1

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

2 hours ago, GriffinM6 said:

The Belgium and Spain ones suck, but I'm a fan of Germany's. I like when they use a true gold instead of athletic gold. It helps differentiate them from Belgium. 

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2020/04/all-adidas-euro-2020-away-kits.html

Getting a better look at the Spain top I'd have to agree. The pattern is light, but even worse is the huge cuffs. Scotland's using a recycled pattern, Russia looks like they told Mexico they'd change some of the answers so no one would suspect they copied their previous away shirt. Sweden's looks nice, but Hungary is pretty plain, with only the side panels standing out. Colombia's new home shirt is pretty plain as well.

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2020/03/colombia-copa-america-2020-home-kit.html

Spain also has changed their badge logo:

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2021/03/new-spain-logo.html

the new federation logo is cleaner, but pretty damn bland. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

27 minutes ago, GriffinM6 said:

Those Germany kits really should've used gold numbers. The white sticks out way too much. Also, most of those Euro kits are really plain, but I do enjoy the Scotland one. May even consider buying one. 

Oh, there’s an idea. That would have looked class.

• Like 2

Shame, gold numbers would have fit in really well with that Germany kit.

I don’t know how soulless you have or be to prefer that bland corporate federation logo to the Mirò inspired one. The crest is also a major downgrade, the fully colored one is way better than the monochrome one they’ve been using lately and the generic shield exacerbates the crest within a crest.

• Like 3
07Giants.pngnyy.png

21 minutes ago, UnclearInitial said:

Shame, gold numbers would have fit in really well with that Germany kit.

I don’t know how soulless you have or be to prefer that bland corporate federation logo to the Mirò inspired one. The crest is also a major downgrade, the fully colored one is way better than the monochrome one they’ve been using lately and the generic shield exacerbates the crest within a crest.

It only works if you're using a mobile phone and need an easy to read button to tap. Otherwise, it's pretty damn pathetic. 

• Like 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

On 3/22/2021 at 12:17 PM, GriffinM6 said:

Agreed. They do as good of a job as any country at using cultural iconography on their kits, but never seem to use it in the right context. This is reminiscent of those black primaries they had a few years back. 

I have noticed in the last 10 years that Mexico usually goes for some kind of black/clashing home jersey in non world cup years. Then when world cup comes around they switch back to traditional green.  This is one of the first black jerseys for Mexico that I actually like.  I might go and buy it.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, beachperroAZ said:

I have noticed in the last 10 years that Mexico usually goes for some kind of black/clashing home jersey in non world cup years. Then when world cup comes around they switch back to traditional green.  This is one of the first black jerseys for Mexico that I actually like.  I might go and buy it.

It's being worn tonight vs USA. Numbers are still the ugly ones.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png