International (NATIONAL TEAMS) Soccer/Football Kits 2021/2022 (World Cup, etc)

andregunts

46 minutes ago, mcrosby said:

Really not a fan of these Puma templates.

I'm especially mad about the Austrian kit not having a proper crest because their new crest is so dang good. Some consolation in it being sublimated ALL OVER the kit. 

It may be little consolation, but the full-colour crest is included on the back collar.

• Like 1

Italy, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Austria Unveil Puma Euro 2020 Away Kits

April 24, 2021 - 03:21 AM

The rumours were indeed true – four countries outfitted by Puma unveiled their Euro 2020 away kits on Thursday, all of which feature an unconventional template. Photos of the kits made their way onto the internet last week, and SportsLogos.net reported on the leaks on Saturday. The player kits that

Read More...

• Like 1

On 4/24/2021 at 9:02 AM, Digby said:

Austria.... what?

spacer.png

If this was just because they didn't have the shorts and socks ready due to time I could understand this. but they're actually planning on going out dressed like this and I feel my inner parent yelling, "Go change out of that right now"!!!

• Like 1

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• 2 weeks later...

Glad Puma could really bring the heat with these Puma x Costco collaborative sport shirts for the next Euro. 

• Like 6

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

England Football Launches with Modified Three Lions Logo; Will Not Replace National Team Crest

May 8, 2021 - 20:57 PM

The Football Association (FA), the governing body of soccer in England, launched England Football this week, an organization designed “to represent, unite, and promote football participation in England.” With it comes a new stylized Three Lions logo. “England Football aims to create more chances for people to play, coach and

Read More...

• Like 1

Adidas Releases Jerseys for Euro 2020 Host Cities (and Then Some)

May 9, 2021 - 15:44 PM

With the pandemic-delayed Euro 2020 soccer tournament finally set to kick off on June 11 in Rome, adidas has released a series of jerseys honoring each of the 11 host cities, plus a few more. Soccer blog Footy Headlines posted photos of all 15 jerseys last week. Most are inspired

Read More...

On 5/8/2021 at 5:00 PM, SportsLogos.Net News said:

England Football Launches with Modified Three Lions Logo; Will Not Replace National Team Crest

May 8, 2021 - 20:57 PM

The Football Association (FA), the governing body of soccer in England, launched England Football this week, an organization designed “to represent, unite, and promote football participation in England.” With it comes a new stylized Three Lions logo. “England Football aims to create more chances for people to play, coach and

Read More...

they dont want to mess with tradition on the uniform, but I love the new badge

On 5/9/2021 at 11:45 AM, SportsLogos.Net News said:

Adidas Releases Jerseys for Euro 2020 Host Cities (and Then Some)

May 9, 2021 - 15:44 PM

With the pandemic-delayed Euro 2020 soccer tournament finally set to kick off on June 11 in Rome, adidas has released a series of jerseys honoring each of the 11 host cities, plus a few more. Soccer blog Footy Headlines posted photos of all 15 jerseys last week. Most are inspired

Read More...

some of these arent bad

• 3 weeks later...

Italy wearing their new away kits with text across the chest v San Marino today:

It's not terrible in action, but I think other countries (and maybe clubs rumored to be using this template) were going to have bigger text.

18 hours ago, Digby said:

Is my phone calibration off or is North Macedonia using a maroon or burgundy color as their primary shirt? Nice and distinctive if so.

Looks somewhere in the middle on my phone. Swiss wore their alts vs USA. Still not a fan.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

18 hours ago, Digby said:

Is my phone calibration off or is North Macedonia using a maroon or burgundy color as their primary shirt? Nice and distinctive if so.

Looks like to me as well. Both the red on the primary jersey and the gold trim on the secondary (white) jersey look darker than what they wore in qualifying.