International (NATIONAL TEAMS) Soccer/Football Kits 2021/2022 (World Cup, etc)

andregunts

Nice and colorful matchup between Turkey and Wales:

spacer.png
spacer.png

I really love this Wales away kit, even though the shirt has the tired Condivo 20 pattern. Those shades of yellow and green just work so well together, and also contrast nicely with Turkey’s all-red.

• Like 9

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

5 hours ago, upperV03 said:

Nice and colorful matchup between Turkey and Wales:

spacer.png
spacer.png

I really love this Wales away kit, even though the shirt has the tired Condivo 20 pattern. Those shades of yellow and green just work so well together, and also contrast nicely with Turkey’s all-red.

Those are some great Australian kits the Welsh are wearing. 

• Like 1

I saw, I came, I left.

France vs. Hungary was a really nice matchup. I fully expected it to be all-red against all-white, so I was pleasantly surprised to see Hungary in their traditional red/white/green combo and France in the classic white/blue/white. Even though the navy shorts didn’t match the shade of blue on the shirt,  the white/blue/white combo just looks right on France.

spacer.png

• Like 2

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Another fantastic matchup between Germany and Portugal, with both teams looking exactly as they should:

spacer.png

This is shaping up to be the best looking day of the tournament thus far, and Spain/Poland should be pretty nice as well (though Poland will likely change to white shorts).

• Like 8

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

45 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

Another fantastic matchup between Germany and Portugal, with both teams looking exactly as they should:

spacer.png

This is shaping up to be the best looking day of the tournament thus far, and Spain/Poland should be pretty nice as well (though Poland will likely change to white shorts).

Early contender for best looking game of the tournament. 

• Like 2

ExJworW.png

Japan unveiled a classy throwback kit to commemorate their 100th anniversary back on May 20th.

https://footballfashion.org/wordpress/2021/05/20/japan-fa-100th-anniversary-adidas-kit/

Japan FA 100th Anniversary adidas Football Kit, 2021 Soccer Jersey, Shirt

Peru is sporting an amazing Inca inspired set for this year's Copa America.

https://footballfashion.org/wordpress/2021/06/11/peru-2021-copa-america-home-and-away-kits/

Peru 2021 2022 Copa América Marathon Home and Away Soccer Jersey, 2021-22 Football Kit, 2021/22 Shirt, Camiseta de Futbol 21/22

Peru 2021 2022 Copa América Marathon Home and Away Soccer Jersey, 2021-22 Football Kit, 2021/22 Shirt, Camiseta de Futbol 21/22

• Like 4

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png