International (NATIONAL TEAMS) Soccer/Football Kits 2021/2022 (World Cup, etc)

andregunts

Group F is the group of death both on and off the pitch; I’d say Portugal, France and Germany are my faves of the bunch. Italy is close, especially if they use that green third instead of the crappy template away.

Nike really won the manufacturers’ tournament.

• Like 4

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

On 6/9/2021 at 1:46 PM, Digby said:

Group F is the group of death both on and off the pitch; I’d say Portugal, France and Germany are my faves of the bunch. Italy is close, especially if they use that green third instead of the crappy template away.

Nike really won the manufacturers’ tournament.

And Puma lost all 3 group stage matches and finished with a goal differential of -15.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Friedrich Stuart Macbeth said:

Then the me why did England went with a blue away kit instead of red?

That’s one misstep, but the only egregious one for a Nike team. (And far from the first time England switch to blue for a cycle, though bad timing for it for a tournament with a match vs Scotland.)

• Like 1

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

For folks wondering if there was a way to find out in advance of kickoff which kits teams would be wearing, the Euro 2020 Twitter account posted this earlier today for the TUR-ITA game. It could be an indicator, but we will have to wait and see.

3 hours ago, officeglenn said:

For folks wondering if there was a way to find out in advance of kickoff which kits teams would be wearing, the Euro 2020 Twitter account posted this earlier today for the TUR-ITA game. It could be an indicator, but we will have to wait and see.

Welp, Italy is unfortunately going to be in white:

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

9 minutes ago, 90reds said:

Euros starting strong with both teams in their away kits for some reason. Italy has one of the most beautiful primary kits in the tournament so I'm excited for them to wear these hideous Puma shirts for every match 

Turkey's red jersey is their home jersey. The white one was listed as home in the UEFA store, but their team page confirms it's the red one. (Scroll the way to the bottom.)

4 minutes ago, Digby said:

Turkey is usually a white primary, aren’t they? Interesting. Italy has the sharpest drop off from home kit to away kit this tournament so too bad for us!

Nah, Turkey had a white home kit in the early 2000's as far as I remember. But other than that, they always wore red at home.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.