International (NATIONAL TEAMS) Soccer/Football Kits 2021/2022 (World Cup, etc)

andregunts

29 minutes ago, GriffinM6 said:

This Italy vs. Austria match is absolutely beautiful. Amazing contrast and good on both team for wearing their primary looks. 

Yeah, I was worried we might see one or both of the ugly Puma kits in this matchup.

• Like 2

They need to rig the draw so that Croatia plays more blue teams. I miss the checkerboard.

Meanwhile we've got Jon Champion describing Portugal as being in "predominantly white," I guess it does look that way on TV but what disrespect to the color teal tint.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

4 hours ago, CreamSoda said:

Croatia in black and Spain in all white looks wrong and bad.

I came here to say this, so I'm glad I'm not the only one.

I don't know all that much about soccer, but I'm confident both of these are "red" teams.  So when they play each other, what color do we get?  black?

james franco wtf GIF

• Like 1

7 hours ago, CreamSoda said:

Maybe but there wasn't any other options. Croatia couldn't play in home kit because red-white checkboard clashing with both kits for Spain so Coratia were forced to wear away kit (although their away should be blue like in past except WC18).

4r2eer.png

7 hours ago, CreamSoda said:

Should have been checkerboard vs navy blue. I know white is the current away kit, but navy has been some of their best looks. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I can see England going with the away kit (which sucks, it should be red, not blue) against Germany because it worked in the 1966 World Cup final, and obviously England's White home shirt would clash with Germany's White home shirt.

I'm hoping England wear their proper look of White shirt/blue shorts/white socks, but I'm not optimistic that'll happen.

19 minutes ago, lost_limey said:

I can see England going with the away kit (which sucks, it should be red, not blue) against Germany because it worked in the 1966 World Cup final, and obviously England's White home shirt would clash with Germany's White home shirt.

I'm hoping England wear their proper look of White shirt/blue shorts/white socks, but I'm not optimistic that'll happen.

England won 1966 in red, so I don't think it would play a part. If England is the home team per UEFA, they should be wearing white. Unfortunately that means they'd be all white and Germany would be all black. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Looks like we're getting Sweden in yellow vs. Ukraine in blue. When the Euro 2020 Twitter account posts the lineups  about 40 minutes before kickoff, the formation graphic has been very reliable for showing which kits will be worn (the photo with the lineup in numerical order, not so much; scroll through to the right). I think the only time they got it wrong was when Denmark wore their all-red third kit, and the graphic showed their red home kits with white sleeves.

Their live blogs for each game (what the above tweet links to) also shows the team formations and subs in the kit colours.

• Like 1