International (NATIONAL TEAMS) Soccer/Football Kits 2021/2022 (World Cup, etc)

andregunts

On 1/26/2021 at 10:43 AM, MJWalker45 said:

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2021/01/santos-announces-fortnite-as-main-sponsor-for-copa-libertadores-final.html

Santos doing a one off with Fortnite as the main jersey sponsor for the Copa Libertadores Final. 

International = National Teams

Club = Club teams like Santos

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

San Marino updated its logos with new logos for the federation and national team crest

spacer.png

It’s a bit hard to see but there’s hidden S and M in the crest, which combined with the three towers makes it a pretty nice crest. The  previous one was just the national emblem inside a roundel, which I appreciated as a kind of non-professionalism kitschy look, but this can stand on its own alongside the rest. Makes sense that they wanted to capitalize on their recent massive success of two consecutive draws after six years with only losses.

There’s also new logos for their league and cup. spacer.png

• Like 2
07Giants.pngnyy.png

I dig the new San Marino crest! I don’t think the notches that help illustrate the “S” had to be tapered - I think they still would’ve read well straight - but the overall crest is still pretty nice.

Their Campionato logo’s “S” looks awfully similar to the last Sonics’ “S” though, so it’s hard to unsee that. Not that those in San Marino would likely make that connection, but still.

• Like 2

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Digby said:

oooh good point. No idea then!

Probably the Olympic qualifiers/Gold Cup uniform. Then they'll slap a generic USA on like last time. 

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2021/02/usa-2021-away-kit-leaked-first-look-at.html

Here's some more info on the uniform. It's using a new pattern as well. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

20 hours ago, Digby said:

Assuming this is for the Olympics? Maybe there will be a USMNT one as well for Gold Cup, or something different.

This is definately the 3rd that will be worned in the Olympics (womens) and Gold Cup (mens) 

spacer.png

This was from the 2017 GC

• 2 weeks later...

12 hours ago, andregunts said:

Wrong thread

I know you already have national teams in parentheses but for better understanding, and I think most people refer to national federation teams as national teams rather than international teams.

Edited by pepperbb