Jezus_Ghoti

New Bengals uniforms coming spring 2021

2 hours ago, tBBP said:

You mean like this?

0a4de1107048107.5f9df9cb8d8fb.png

How does that gold stripe end? Tapered? Cut straight at the end of the purple taper? not a fan

The reason those stripes are the way they are is to mimic Ravens' feathers, which are a dark purple to black. This is one case where the color DOES matter, unlike there being no navy bears or blue lions.

From the Blue Jackets' press release when the logo was introduced as part of an alternate in 2003:

"The alternate is inspired by the state flag of Ohio and is displayed in the shape of the letter 'C.' That image overlays the familiar Blue Jackets’ star, which signifies Columbus as the state’s capital."

And again from the press release of the 20th season logo:

"The logo features a large number 20 that is white with red trim, outlined in blue and silver. Overlaying the bottom of the 20 is the club's primary logo, which is inspired by the state flag of Ohio with its pennant shape, red, white & blue colors and white stars in the shape of the letter C wrapped around the Blue Jackets star."

2 hours ago, MJWalker45 said:

That logo was specifically for the Dawg Pound, not the team. The brownie makes more sense, but they still go with the helmet.

Opinion: Incessant losing destroying Cleveland Browns legacy

200.gif

Please don't make us talk about the Browns anymore. Please

If the Bengals HAVE to keep the B logo, I would prefer if the B and the Bengal head switch places, with the B being an alternate and the Bengal head returns to being the primary. From what I've seen, the Bengals never said it would be the Primary logo, did they?

I’ve never had an issue with the Bengals’ “B” logo. I have long had an issue with its placement below the collar, though. 

12 hours ago, simtek34 said:

If the Bengals HAVE to keep the B logo, I would prefer if the B and the Bengal head switch places, with the B being an alternate and the Bengal head returns to being the primary. From what I've seen, the Bengals never said it would be the Primary logo, did they?

No they just said it would be staying. But knowing the team they'll probably keep the B the primary because ???