College Baseball 2021

CaliforniaGlowin

Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets To Temporarily Retire No. 44 In Honor Of Baseball Hall Of Famer Hank Aaron

January 25, 2021 - 22:18 PM

Georgia Tech head coach Geoff Collins announced this past weekend the Yellow Jackets football program will join the Atlanta Falcons and Atlanta United in temporarily retiring No. 44 in honor of former Atlanta Braves outfielder Hank Aaron, who passed away on Jan. 22 at the age of 86.  The Braves

Read More...

4 hours ago, shstpt1 said:

That is a pretty clean baseball template, and hope that will be what we see in the MLB. The countless seams of the older templates are overkill and look more like BP uniforms than anything else

I also like the lack of buttons, while maintaining the traditional placket. Much more smooth overall.

spacer.png

Visit my website at SSmith Designs (google.com)

On 1/31/2021 at 7:50 AM, Clintau24 said:

Small tweak to Ole Miss's pinstripes, moving from raglan sleeves to in-set sleeves

This, as well as the look at Arkansas’ new uniforms, makes me really like this template a lot. Pinstripes look a whole lot better this way. I’m also rooting for this to be the template the MLB adopts.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

On 2/10/2021 at 12:12 AM, CaliforniaGlowin said:

That jersey is from a few years ago. A&M has moved to exclusively using script font on their uniforms. Some uniforms say Texas A&M and others say Aggies. This year they are introducing a white pinstripe uniform with Aggies on it

Here is the primary white uniform

Below is last years white pinstripe with the team logo on left chest

I was looking at the bunching of the Big 12 and Nike logos on the OU vest uniform and it made me realize that OU wasn't using the Jumpman logo. I dug further and saw that none of the Jumpman schools for football and basketball have it featured on their baseball uniforms. I can see why Nike hasn't rolled out Jumpman branding on baseball as they are still trying to get established in the sport as an equipment supplier, but I just found it interesting.

Archived