College Baseball 2021

Auburn followed through with their promise of adding their social justice patch to every team's uniform this year now that we've seen it on a baseball jersey. Unfortunately, it seems the all white cap is staying, per the other photos from this shoot. Hopefully they don't wear it exclusively like they tried to do last year, where it was worn every game but one prior to the shutdown.

What’s up with the silver swooshes that I see a lot of Nike schools sporting? I’m guessing it’s tied to CWS appearances as I’ve noticed Arkansas, LSU, Vandy and Florida all have them on their uniforms this year in the SEC but wasn’t 100% sure. 

On 3/4/2021 at 4:37 PM, WSU151 said:

That wordmark is fantastic (and Kentucky has had it for a few years). Still wish they had the Big K for the hat logo though. 

Oh man, that’s nice. It’s really close to perfect: either an un-outlined “UK” or the “K” from the script on the cap instead would do it, in my opinion.

• 2 months later...