What NFL teams need to change their Uniforms?

Cowboys: pick royal or navy blue already.

Vikings: maybe a V sleeve stripe to mimic what could've been? The socks might be a bit much though...

spacer.png 

Ravens: logo refresh and lets find a block number font

spacer.png nflbal_ravens_5.png

Broncos: mash up the old and current logos and switch back to royal/orange

spacer.png

Bills: how about a logo that looks more like a buffalo/bison in HD

spacer.png

Arizona. Somethings along these lines. No logo change needed. Don't want the orange or blue either, but either of these could serve as a great template. I think using some gray would make a great color balance as well. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

Cincinnati. Already in the works, but something like this as a template, with a black alternate counterpart. 

Ytn4HvbjfvSY9VniHyEG49cmd6HC1xTGstEJhgeU

Denver. 

denver-broncos-alternate-uniform.jpg 

LA Rams. They can even keep the new helmet, I kinda dig it. 

LA-Rams-2019.png

Miami. I'll take any logo, but I prefer the vertical dolphin.

960x0.jpg%3Ffit=scale

Eagles. Kelly Green.

m7aiqxe6lsr41.jpg

Atlanta. 

960x0.jpg?fit=scale

Jacksonville. Update these.

ca87a6d16e1390f40c61276e72226e2d.jpg

On 1/28/2021 at 9:29 AM, TBGKon said:

Maybe not exactly, but something like this i found on Google images.  Not sure im sold on the white logo on the helmet, but its not bad.

spacer.png

Not sure what it is but I'm a big fan of this, including the white logo. 

I sincerely apologize for all the pictures

Saints (match the gold & only use the black socks)

spacer.png
spacer.png

Cowboys (axe the current primary uniform, wear the navy uniform more often, upgrade the CR to primary whites, only wear the navy socks)

spacer.png

spacer.png

Giants- this.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Ravens- they’re tricky. Part of me just wants them to pick a different number and word mark font and new primary logo. The other part of me wants a complete overhaul. Like this-

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png
spacer.png

Steelers- this, but keep the original logo.

spacer.png

On 1/28/2021 at 9:53 AM, Lights Out said:

Couldn't disagree more. The three-stripe look has allowed the Packers to keep the essence of their old-school uniforms while gracefully transitioning them to modern jersey templates. I actually prefer it to the "Victory Stripes."

In contrast, the Steelers have done what you're suggesting by clinging to their giant sleeve stripes and they look worse by the year. Their stripes don't even fit on most of their players' sleeves anymore without getting cut off halfway through.

The days of durene jerseys with long sleeves are never coming back, so teams with an old-school aesthetic are either going to have to make compromises or come to terms with looking gradually worse every time there's an innovation in football uniform design.

The Browns seem to have figured out 5 stripes on a modern template.  I'd love to see the Packers bring it back.

For me, the most pressing Packers tweak would be to get rid of that stripey mess on their collars.  The original Lombardi designed uniforms didn't have them; they're a lingering stench from the Forrest Gregg years that all Packers fans want to forget.  They're garish and only clutter up what was a classic look on its own.

I wouldn't be as upset if they kept them on the road jerseys, but I also wouldn't mind if they got rid of those too.

On 1/28/2021 at 3:52 PM, hettinger_rl said:

Ravens: logo refresh and lets find a block number font

spacer.png 

I am not a Ravens fan by any means, but lived in Baltimore and worked near the stadium for years. I love this Ft McHenry inspired logo. 

For the Cardinals, I want the team to really look good, but 9/10 concepts always revolve around the unnecessary in-your-face use of the Arizona state flag. It’s almost as annoying as seemingly every Ravens concept getting the Maryland state flag treatment.

Look at these past Cardinals uniforms, it really doesn’t take much.

spacer.png
spacer.png

Do this. It subtly gets the point across of this team being the Arizona Cardinals without shoving the state flag down your throat.

spacer.png
(This is from a board member but I’m not sure what their username is) 

Denver Broncos:  They need to go back to Royal blue and have a more traditional striping pattern.  I'd like to see them keep the current primary, but replace that stupid robohorse secondary logo with an updated version of the D logo.  Along the lines of this concept.  Sorry, can't seem to add the pictures.  This concept doesn't address it, but would like to see orange more prominently on the road as well.  The current roads are predominantly blue from when they were wearing blue jerseys as primary.

• 2 weeks later...