Sign in to follow this  
LAWeaver

NASCAR 2021 Paint Schemes

The number of Bass Pro Shops sponsored cars in the Daytona 500 has been reduced by one. Ty Dillon failed to make the race due to finishing behind Ryan Preece in the first Duel Race tonight as well as having a slower qualifying time than Austin Cindric.

Menards ruins paint schemes. What could be great, get hindered and boxed in by the obligatory bright yellow

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

2 hours ago, DNAsports said:

Menards ruins paint schemes. What could be great, get hindered and boxed in by the obligatory bright yellow

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Well that’s because despite other companies being on the hood menards is really the primary sponsor for all these cars

5 minutes ago, dont care said:

Well that’s because despite other companies being on the hood menards is really the primary sponsor for all these cars

spacer.png

On 2/13/2021 at 7:58 PM, dont care said:

Ya know, I wasn't a fan of the templated look at first, but Menards cars have really grown on me recently. I think some colors look better than others, but the current cars are solid compared to when Paul Menard was driving the 27.

I probably missed it, but what's the deal with the lack of tertiary decals/sponsors on the side of the cars now? Even up to a couple years ago the area to the left of the side number and beside the wheel well would be plastered with decals. Now, nothing other than the NASCAR series decal. What's the story there? 

20 hours ago, bigred5050 said:

I probably missed it, but what's the deal with the lack of tertiary decals/sponsors on the side of the cars now? Even up to a couple years ago the area to the left of the side number and beside the wheel well would be plastered with decals. Now, nothing other than the NASCAR series decal. What's the story there? 

NASCAR opened up the space for teams to sell rather than it be covered with little stickers that were part of a series wide deal. I don't think it has worked out as well as many hoped.

8 hours ago, cajunaggie08 said:

Camping World signs up with the 99 team to sponsor a "significant" number of races starting this weekend at Homestead

Kinda looks like one of those awful generic paint schemes you can choose from in any NASCAR game.