NASCAR 2021 Paint Schemes

LAWeaver

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/13/2021 at 7:58 PM, dont care said:

Well that’s because despite other companies being on the hood menards is really the primary sponsor for all these cars

Ya know, I wasn't a fan of the templated look at first, but Menards cars have really grown on me recently. I think some colors look better than others, but the current cars are solid compared to when Paul Menard was driving the 27.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

I probably missed it, but what's the deal with the lack of tertiary decals/sponsors on the side of the cars now? Even up to a couple years ago the area to the left of the side number and beside the wheel well would be plastered with decals. Now, nothing other than the NASCAR series decal. What's the story there? 

20 hours ago, bigred5050 said:

I probably missed it, but what's the deal with the lack of tertiary decals/sponsors on the side of the cars now? Even up to a couple years ago the area to the left of the side number and beside the wheel well would be plastered with decals. Now, nothing other than the NASCAR series decal. What's the story there? 

NASCAR opened up the space for teams to sell rather than it be covered with little stickers that were part of a series wide deal. I don't think it has worked out as well as many hoped.

In Truck Series news, Camping World CEO Marcus Lemonis announced he would sponsor Grant Enfinger in the #9 Chevy Silverado this weekend at las Vegas:

Since then, Lemonis offered $15k minimum to several unsponsored/under-funded teams for this weekend's race Several drivers hopped on Lemonis' offer on Twitter, and within the last 18 hours, multiple deals have been put together. 

Raphael Lessard:

2020 Series Champion, Sheldon Creed:

Dawson Cram:

Matt Weaver of Autoweek reported that up to a dozen trucks could be sponsored by Camping World this weekend. Jordan Anderson and Jesse Iwuji confirmed to have Camping World in their trucks - Anderson posted a teaser on his Twitter account, but no preview yet from Iwuji,

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

On 2/13/2021 at 4:58 PM, dont care said:

Well that’s because despite other companies being on the hood menards is really the primary sponsor for all these cars

Do they also fire anyone in the crew for having ever worked in a union in their lives like Menards the store?

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

Cars with the same sponsor on the hood as well as the rear panels just look 100000x better than cars with one sponsor on the hood and another sponsor above the tires. 

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived