mcrosby

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/30/2021 at 1:42 PM, mcrosby said:

As much as I loathe PJ Fleck, I could think of no better motto than "Row."

How about ‘Sink or Swim?’

spacer.pngspacer.png

Im an isles,rangers,devils,Sabres,Yankees,Mets,Braves,hawks,knicks,nets,bills,giants,falcons,and jets fan. So?

10 hours ago, Blindsay said:

How about ‘Sink or Swim?’

How about “Over 10,000 Strong” relating to both the lakes and the fans...?

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

8 hours ago, chcarlson23 said:

How about “Over 10,000 Strong” relating to both the lakes and the fans...?

Good one!

spacer.pngspacer.png

Im an isles,rangers,devils,Sabres,Yankees,Mets,Braves,hawks,knicks,nets,bills,giants,falcons,and jets fan. So?

On 2/6/2021 at 11:23 PM, mcrosby said:

And with the Jazz in New Orleans the Pelicans will fly East to Miami, a perfect chance for Miami to embrace the Vice look full time. 

My god that is just beautiful! The logo is the bomb. Love everything about this. 

N3d5IIl.png

Mark, each and every one of these rocks hard. Seriously great stuff, and such a novel, unexplored concept. FOLLOWED.

I'd throw these on the pile:

NgTwAI4.jpg

DsODqqt.jpg

zrKLlnV.jpg

Lz5f6vZ.png

But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8/      Check Out My: Little Big League MLB ProjectDribbble

Dude, yes!  These are great.  My favorite overall is Toronto so far, but man, I love what you did with the Raptors. I hope you do uniforms with this as well, but if not, I'll take logos and courts.

As far as the LA Suns?  

Yeah, I don't think you can avoid palm trees on this one.  Even the Sparks couldn't.  :)

21 hours ago, mcrosby said:

To wrap up this portion of the carousel I'll be taking the Suns to LA (formerly the Lakers). I'm struggling to come up with a look for this. I'd love to see what y'all would put on the LA Suns branding moodboard. I'll get it started. 
LA-in-sun_mid.jpg

I'm thinking throwing a gold to purple gradient map on that could give you a nice colour scheme.

Love everything about this series so far!

Nyzv9xS.png

Twitter: @ldconcepts / Instagram: @ld.concepts / Website

5 hours ago, ldconcepts said:

I'm thinking throwing a gold to purple gradient map on that could give you a nice colour scheme.

Love everything about this series so far!

You could also adapt a Nuggets-like or Astros-inspired tequila sunrise?

For font styles, maybe something along the lines of the Hollywood sign?

This carousel idea is genius

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, tigerslionspistonshabs said:

Need.... More.....Concepts.🤤

If you've followed most of my threads you know this is the point where I struggle to come up with something I'm happy with and drop the project for a while (or forever) until I find inspiration elsewhere. I've already started toying with another project, but I still have this one on my mind. 

On 2/7/2021 at 9:26 AM, mcrosby said:

And which city deserves a monicker like "Heat"? It could only be Phoenix. With a singular name like heat I wanted to lean into that late 80s/early 90s aesthetic and added some saguaro green to compliment the purple. I thought about just using the phoenix logo, but that felt a bit too lazy. 

Man, all of these designs simply rock, but to me, Arizona Heat flows better than Phoenix.

Archived