What are your favorite pro wrestling logos? It could be anything from pay-per-views to personal wrestler logos to championship side plate logos to even bottom-third chirons. Anything pro wrestling related.

My favorite pay-per-view logo is WrestleMania XIX. If WWE were to “standardize“ an annual WrestleMania logo, I would want it to be based on this one.

spacer.png 

I always liked the Hardy Boys logo. It’s just a cool version of the letter “H” and having a last name that begins with “H” I feel more connected with it.

8 hours ago, Wade Heidt said:

Cannot have this topic without these favourites.

spacer.png 

spacer.png

I’ve always hated the bullet club logo. Mainly because it makes the AK’s look like the magazines are loaded backwards or at such an angle they could never be loaded properly.

Hated the updated WCW logo but liked the accompanying Nitro logo

spacer.png

Something I never thought I'd see - Paul Lukas tweeting a wrestling logo:

22 hours ago, the admiral said:

Summer-Slam-Logo-600x257.png

Ah, a personal fave.. 😎

2 hours ago, Cujo said:

Ah, a personal fave.. 😎

I've always liked this variation, partially I'm sure because I went to this show: 

download-3.jpg?fit=327,154&ssl=1

19 hours ago, BBTV said:

Something I never thought I'd see - Paul Lukas tweeting a wrestling logo:

I mentioned this in one of the wrestling forums i frequent,  But huge missed opportunity to bring back St. Valentine's Day Massacre. They've been pretty good with nxt bringing back old ppv brands. This was one that I thought would be a no brainer. Guess it really is 2021.

On 2/3/2021 at 9:22 AM, kmccarthy27 said:

Hated the updated WCW logo but liked the accompanying Nitro logo

I didn't know until about a year and a half ago that the updated WCW logo was actually a stylized "WCW."

1 hour ago, Kevin W. said:

I didn't know until about a year and a half ago that the updated WCW logo was actually a stylized "WCW."

Without hyperbole, it might be among the worst logos of all time.  If you didn't know it was a W, C, and W, you'd be really hard pressed to figure that out, plus due to all the angles, it scaled extremely poorly since the spikes were so sharp (just look at how small the actual letters are compared to how far out the spikes extend when there's outlines applied.)  It's really simply awful by absolutely any measure that I can think of.

7 minutes ago, BBTV said:

Without hyperbole, it might be among the worst logos of all time.  If you didn't know it was a W, C, and W, you'd be really hard pressed to figure that out, plus due to all the angles, it scaled extremely poorly since the spikes were so sharp (just look at how small the actual letters are compared to how far out the spikes extend when there's outlines applied.)  It's really simply awful by absolutely any measure that I can think of.

You mean you don't find this logo that needs text on it to even be recognizable to be very good? 😜 

spacer.png

I'm really curious how someone sold them on that logo.  There had to be some inspiration for it, but it's just awful in every way.

The worse thing is that the one it replaced was iconic, and going so far away from it was symbolic of an end-of-game hail mary - the only thing is, they were down by 9 points.

Even the WWEWCW version was better:

WCW_Logo.png

I mean... just look at this mess - how would anyone even know what the thing in the top left was?

13-137872_wcw-thunder-reportedly-coming-

I was always fond of Macho Man's nWo era Madness logo if that counts

spacer.png