Sign in to follow this  
B-mer

Boston Bruins Throwbacks

The Bruins have had a lot of uniforms in their near 100 year history.  For whatever reason they don't like to throw back to some of the better options.  I'm going through and making some of the ones I'd love to see.

First up is a more direct callback to the uniforms of the 40s they based their current alternate on.  I wanted to stick with modern arrangement of the logo on the front and not directly use the numbers on the front and B on the arms.  It's too much for me.  This looks cleaner.

I first put the same B logo on the helmet, but wanted to see another option so i pulled the bear off of their original logo.

spacer.png

reference image:

spacer.png

I like the whimsy of the silhouette bear logo on the helmet. I like that your concept follows the real life progression of throwback concepts that the Bruins have used. Nice work!

Like the bear on the helmet and using the yellow B on the white jersey is nice. A wonderful improvement of their 1940-48 jersey. Can't wait to see others