2021-2022 NHL Jersey Changes

squamfan

On 6/30/2022 at 10:02 AM, spartacat_12 said:

Say what you want about these uniforms, but this is probably the best balance of blue, burgundy, and white that the Avs have ever had. Removing black & silver from the equation makes things a lot simpler.

spacer.png

Disagree. Way too much blue and not nearly enough Burgundy imo. I guess this is my fundamental problem with the blue equipment as well: I think of the Avs as a burgundy team with blue accents ,not the other way around. The blue equipment makes the overall look too   blue. And of course, it looks totally out of place on the road whites, which have very little blue.

• Like 1

On 6/30/2022 at 10:41 PM, Friedrich Stuart Macbeth said:

I can't imagine the Avs donning this bat- :censored: crazy jersey and turned it into their main set, even if they replaced the triangles inside the A-mountain with the C from the Colorado state flag. When the best jersey ever in your entire franchise is the SS jersey people lambasted it for being such a coherent mess, you've got a problem you need to fix.

But hey, ever since blue pants have replaced black pants from a year ago, it's a step in the right direction. All they need is to take all the black and silver out (as some people suggested), and I'll complain less.

I never said it was the best uniform in franchise history, or that it should be the basis of their main set. All I said was that they managed to strike a good balance of the colours. Aside from the bottom of the jersey meeting the pants, all the blue & burgundy elements are separated by white. 

• TBGKon locked this topic