2021-2022 NHL Jersey Changes

squamfan

8 minutes ago, clonewars2008 said:

I have one 😉

I remember they sold some in the Mitchell and Ness old timey sweater style, but I was never interested in those. I want a Maroons jersey on the CCM cut. Anachronistic? Sure, but not any more so than some other "classic" or "throwback" designs.

4 hours ago, IceCap said:

I remember they sold some in the Mitchell and Ness old timey sweater style, but I was never interested in those. I want a Maroons jersey on the CCM cut. Anachronistic? Sure, but not any more so than some other "classic" or "throwback" designs.

I mean most of the CCM V-series was inaccurate when you think about it. None more so than the only Ottawa one they made (outside the Alfredsson jersey retirement line) and it pissed me off when I first saw it working at Icejerseys and It still pisses me off now. 

spacer.png

but those CCM vintage sweaters were a thing of beauty, I have two (the Maroons one and a Sens one) and they are amazing to wear in the fall and spring time. They also fit snuggly as the Maroons one is a size small and the Sens one is and XL but realistically the XL one is like a large 550 but snugger on the shoulders and underarm. 

zyyMk1d.png

On 7/20/2021 at 12:21 PM, AFirestormToPurify said:

Interesting! Source?

These prototype jerseys were designed by Tommy Hilfiger in 2000 for the 2001/02 season but were reportedly scrapped after the design leaked.  More Navy dominant than red but still indicative of them wanting to return to their roots.

KlcDAPR.png

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Morgan33 said:

These prototype jerseys were designed by Tommy Hilfiger in 2000 for the 2001/02 season but were reportedly scrapped after the design leaked.  More Navy dominant than red but still indicative of them wanting to return to their roots.

KlcDAPR.png

That’s another cool idea for an NHL jersey line. A prototype line. That teams would wear a prototype jersey from their history. No matter how stupid or bombastic it would be. Or they could just do an adidas jersey line. I’d buy it. 

• Like 2

zyyMk1d.png

12 hours ago, clonewars2008 said:

I mean most of the CCM V-series was inaccurate when you think about it. None more so than the only Ottawa one they made (outside the Alfredsson jersey retirement line) and it pissed me off when I first saw it working at Icejerseys and It still pisses me off now. 

spacer.png

but those CCM vintage sweaters were a thing of beauty, I have two (the Maroons one and a Sens one) and they are amazing to wear in the fall and spring time. They also fit snuggly as the Maroons one is a size small and the Sens one is and XL but realistically the XL one is like a large 550 but snugger on the shoulders and underarm. 

Is that Senators sweater brown, or is it just the lighting?

On 7/20/2021 at 1:10 AM, Ridleylash said:

The Seals were many colors and names throughout their short, chaotic history; they were originally kelly green/white/blue as the California Seals, then renamed to the Oakland Seals, then renamed again to California Golden Seals when they moved to kelly green/gold/white after Finley bought them in the 70's and later recolored again to teal/yellow/white for their final two seasons.

The Seals were not a very stable brand, to be mild. 😛

These are new Team Classics jerseys, not on-ice jerseys.

I like the teal and bright yellow color combo. It would be kind of cool to see a team pull that off today (any sport). 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Morgan33 said:

KlcDAPR.png

Right! I remember seeing those on Icethetics now. Or maybe on here, can't remember. Not bad but it feels kinda like an ECHL jersey to me in a way that I can't describe

4 minutes ago, alecgoff said:

E63F4z6VcAwcJdm?format=jpg&name=large

Jersey looks good, but the "S" looks a little over-sized.

Agreed. Maybe because of the key line, but it looks smaller on the blue jersey.

That said, it's still an awesome look. I want that white jersey bad.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

2 hours ago, Ridleylash said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Well, I think it's pretty clear that the howling logo is officially dead. I'm assuming we'll see the rebrand fully revealed either during the Expansion Draft or before the Entry Draft.

Black Kachina is actually their official home sweater since last season so the howling coyote was pretty much dead at this point 

2 hours ago, Ridleylash said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Well, I think it's pretty clear that the howling logo is officially dead. I'm assuming we'll see the rebrand fully revealed either during the Expansion Draft or before the Entry Draft.

'47 Brand only has 5 howling logo items, and they're all on the 2nd page

https://www.47brand.com/collections/arizona-coyotes?page=1

• Like 1

Sorry, I'm on an iPad

6 hours ago, clonewars2008 said:

That’s another cool idea for an NHL jersey line. A prototype line. That teams would wear a prototype jersey from their history. No matter how stupid or bombastic it would be. Or they could just do an adidas jersey line. I’d buy it. 

Mike Keenan will be the guest of honor to do the reveal,

st_louis_blues_third_jersey.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ZapRowsdower8 said:

They look great, but I can’t help thinking that they could really use a contrasting collar. 

And a contrasting stripe between the two similar looking light blue bands on the sleeves. The more I look at them, the more I like the white jersey and the less Iike the navy one. It's just so dark, it reminds me of a jersey that could have been introduced in the late 90s. Also, the thin red stripe thing, if I were Vegas I would be pissed cause they clearly took inspiration from the Knights jerseys. Why not a seafoam blue home jersey?