Silence of the Rams

The definition of "Expectation VS Reality". Courtesy of the NFL design team

spacer.png

Now as we know the NFL has sucked in terms of Super Bowl Logo design. What I've done is first Frankenstein-ed up what most likely will be the Super Bowl 56 logo, and then made what me (and hopefully everyone else would want

spacer.png

spacer.png

You should do one from Super Bowl XLV through now.

1 hour ago, Blindsay said:

You should do one from Super Bowl XLV through now.

I'm not because @raysox's Super Bowl Shuffle took care of the previous ones. I might for 57-60 but probably not for a bit

Yeah, there's way too much going on here. Three or four too many colors, textures don't work, gradient is a bit choppy in places, upper badge shape doesn't make much sense to me, but all around, it's a great start. Just need to tone it down a bit is all. Solid start!

8 hours ago, PERRIN said:

Yeah, there's way too much going on here. Three or four too many colors, textures don't work, gradient is a bit choppy in places, upper badge shape doesn't make much sense to me, but all around, it's a great start. Just need to tone it down a bit is all. Solid start!

Ok. I wanted to social distance (yes I know what I said) from the templated you know what, but the more I look at it i agree it's a biiiiit too much.