NFL Offseason 2021: Ride the QB Carousel of Horror

CS85

6 hours ago, GDAWG said:

Do the Falcons take a QB at #4 and if they do, will Matt Ryan be the type of QB who isn't receptive to a rookie QB (like every other vet QB pretty much)?  Or do they trade the pick to say....Denver.   

I feel like he’s more of a humble guy than his Wisconsin counterpart

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, IceCap said:

I see nothing to suggest that they're brilliant. Watson turning out to be a trash person wasn't part of Easterby's "plan." As far as I can tell his "plan" has never amounted to anything but bad standup while preaching and lying on his CV to worm his way into teams' front offices.

I was saying the Chiefs ownership is amoral and brilliant and the Texans ownership is self-righteous and stupid. Sorry for the confusion.

10 hours ago, DEAD! said:

Also, the Winter Olympics are February 4th to 20th. Not quite sure what NBC is going to do. 

TBF even if the Super Bowl hadn't moved back a week it would still have been clashing

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

39 minutes ago, waltere said:

TBF even if the Super Bowl hadn't moved back a week it would still have been clashing

True, but I think pushing the Super Bowl a week into the Olympics takes a lot focus away from the Olympics in the first week. 

I saw, I came, I left.

1 hour ago, DEAD! said:

True, but I think pushing the Super Bowl a week into the Olympics takes a lot focus away from the Olympics in the first week. 

Good point

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

9 hours ago, ninersdd said:

Niners made out well with the extra game, getting the shaky Bengals, while the other NFC West teams draw the 3 playoff teams from the AFC North.

You're probably right, but I'm bookmarking this tweet in the event the Bengals actually win the game. 

PvO6ZWJ.png

17 hours ago, DNAsports said:

I feel like he’s more of a humble guy than his Wisconsin counterpart

I would think so.  He's more humble than his Pittsburgh counterpart as well because Big Ben threw a fit when the Steelers drafted Mason Rudolph.

Oh look.  The Spanos clan is in debt and may have to sell after all.  And the Chargers may truly become the football Clippers if another tech billionaire buys into LA's second team.

VmWIn6B.png

Hopefully that would include the dropping of the navy and especially the royal. Spanos finally did something right with the rebrand, hopefully whoever buys the team recognizes its rightful home.

the user formerly known as cdclt

1 minute ago, QCS said:

Hopefully that would include the dropping of the navy and especially the royal. Spanos finally did something right with the rebrand, hopefully whoever buys the team recognizes its rightful home.

Hence my Clipper comment because there's a rumor that Bezos might want to swoop in.

VmWIn6B.png

39 minutes ago, LMU said:

Oh look.  The Spanos clan is in debt and may have to sell after all.  And the Chargers may truly become the football Clippers if another tech billionaire buys into LA's second team.

Seeing as how today is one of the stupidest days ever and we should get rid of it, I have questions on the validity of this.  

2 minutes ago, GDAWG said:

Seeing as how today is one of the stupidest days ever and we should get rid of it, I have questions on the validity of this.  

Do you think anyone in Los Angeles cares enough about the Chargers for one of the largest newspapers in the country to write a fake report on them?

VmWIn6B.png

Archived