NFL Offseason 2021: Ride the QB Carousel of Horror

CS85

Whoa, thank you Miami. My big dumb team is now guaranteed to either draft Tyron Smith’s replacement (and injury insurance) or our next CB #1. 

As much as I wanted Pitts, can’t be unhappy with this pick*.

*-This is assuming we don’t draft Parsons, which so help me god, would ruin the entire draft for me if we picked him lol

21 minutes ago, Rockstar Matt said:

Eff you Atlanta. Lol. I wanted my pipe dream of Pitts to the Cowboys to be a reality.

In all honesty, this is a dumb pick for Atlanta, unless they intend on drafting Ryan’s replacement next year. 

It makes sense because of how much money is potentially sitting on the bench for 2 years. 

Trubisky and maybe one hit away from having a big seizure that could ruin not just his career but his life. 

Graveyard of Quarterbacks claims another. 

11 minutes ago, Seadragon76 said:

..and the Bears have snatched up Justin Fields.

My god, it's like they've learned nothing from the Trubisky debacle.

I mean, at some point some Ohio State QB has to accomplish something in the NFL...right???

(Seriously, someone name me the last Ohio State QB--or the first, for that matter--to accomplish anything of note in the NFL...)

1 hour ago, Rockstar Matt said:

No, you certainly can’t. That dude is gonna be a great player. I only fault them because to me it implies that they think they’re close to being a contender with their current roster and intend to build around old-man Ryan, which is hilarious.

But I’m also slightly annoyed because I really wanted to see the Cowboys offense with Pitts haha. That would have been an insane unit to watch. 

You say that while Dallas has a an coming back from an injury almost as bad as Alex smith.

2 minutes ago, waltere said:

Slater's dad (at least I assume that's who it was) is an absolutely enormous man 

Given that there's a clear link between the attributes of the parents and the attributes of their offspring, I really don't understand why we don't simply genetically engineer our athletes.  We could easily have 7'11" 400" athletic dudes that could dunk, wreck people, and run 4.4s.  It's kinda ridiculous to not even try.

1 minute ago, BBTV said:

We could easily have 7' 400" athletic dudes that could dunk, wreck people, and run 4.4s.  It's kinda ridiculous to not even try.

We had one here - Nick!

• TBGKon locked this topic