CS85

NFL Offseason 2021: Ride the QB Carousel of Horror

57 minutes ago, FiddySicks said:

I think you guys are sleeping on the Cardinals a bit. That division is kinda wide open right now, too. 

I wouldn't say wide open; it's gonna be a desperate knife fight.....between multiple Super Bowl contenders.  

I would of said the AFC South a few years ago was the division to beat in terms of good teams.... BUT:

Jaguars self impoloded
Texans are trapped in the Jonestown Diaries

1 hour ago, rams80 said:

I wouldn't say wide open; it's gonna be a desperate knife fight.....between multiple Super Bowl contenders.  

Seattle: if they can keep Russ happy(and keep him cooking), they have a good shot with the way the D played over the last 6-7 games

Los Angeles: with Matthew Stafford leading a competent offense, I’d say they are the best in the division.

San Francisco: when healthy, they are a Super Bowl team (see: 2019).

Arizona: now with JJ Watt added to a defense with Chandler Jones and Budda Baker, both sides of the ball are now equally potent, making them a Divisional round-team

2 hours ago, OnWis97 said:

(Maybe even that people were too hard on the Texans for letting him go).

Solely on a playing level there's definitely a strong case for letting him go. I think the issue is more to do with the extent to which he's been the face of that franchise, the amount he's put into the community etc., only to now be pretty much run out of town by some weird youth pastor/cult leader who's seemingly taken over the entire team.

3 hours ago, OnWis97 said:

I think all four teams have a shot to be good.  Might be the best division in the NFL.

The Cardinals is an odd choice for Watt and while some of the reactions are a bit over the top, I think it is an indication that he's not what he used to be and there wasn't that much demand. (Maybe even that people were too hard on the Texans for letting him go).

All 4 teams also have a shot to be dumpster fires and the 2021 version of the 2020 NFC East

4 hours ago, dont care said:

All 4 teams also have a shot to be dumpster fires and the 2021 version of the 2020 NFC East

I don't see that happening at all.