• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about instead of the entire logo, move the number down, replace Houston with Rockets and keep the red.

spacer.pngspacer.png

Im an isles,rangers,devils,Sabres,Yankees,Mets,Braves,hawks,knicks,nets,bills,giants,falcons,and jets fan. So?

So for the LA Clippers I went with the namesake of the team and went with the theme of the LA beaches, namely Santa Monica pier. I know Santa Monica isn't LA but close enough. The gradient represents the setting sun and the ocean water. The neon name and numbers are straight from the sign at the Santa Monica pier. We also get a silhouette of the pier at the bottom of the jersey. 

spacer.png

ZUH86xc.png

he lakers are another team that I feel really play it safe with their designs so I wanted to do something different. I went with a design based on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. TO me it represents the area and speaks to the showtime era and mentality of the Lakersspacer.png

ZUH86xc.png

This always seemed like the obvious choice with Memphis. I know they won't do something directly Graceland like this because there's beef between the organization and Presleys' estate, but they could easily do something music related. The lettering I used comes form the Graceland sign, the notes come form the fence in front of Graceland, and the colors are obviously inspired by Elvis and his jumpsuitsspacer.png

ZUH86xc.png

I feel like there will be too much golden jerseys..... either change this or Charlotte. Like maybe make the gold in Charlotte platinum? Or diamond?

spacer.pngspacer.png

Im an isles,rangers,devils,Sabres,Yankees,Mets,Braves,hawks,knicks,nets,bills,giants,falcons,and jets fan. So?

39 minutes ago, Blindsay said:

I feel like there will be too much golden jerseys..... either change this or Charlotte. Like maybe make the gold in Charlotte platinum? Or diamond?

I might change the white on the hornets jersey to an eggshell to give it that vintage feel and have it stand out differently from this one

ZUH86xc.png

I am so glad that Miami said this years city edition is the last of the vice jerseys. It represented the ear fine, but damn did they milk that cow. I decided to go a route that they have before and decided to do something to represent the hispanic population of Miami and South Florida. The big difference in my version and their previous take is the addition of different hispanic flags spacer.png

ZUH86xc.png

The idea is good, but I think it would look better if the entire front wordmark is not condensed into one line. Maybe stack 'em into two lines? Like, on the first line, it's "EL HEAT", then on the second line, it's "DE MIAMI" but with a smaller font. Just a suggestion.

2 hours ago, johne9109 said:

I am so glad that Miami said this years city edition is the last of the vice jerseys. It represented the ear fine, but damn did they milk that cow. I decided to go a route that they have before and decided to do something to represent the hispanic population of Miami and South Florida. The big difference in my version and their previous take is the addition of different hispanic flags spacer.png

1 hour ago, edjb93 said:

The idea is good, but I think it would look better if the entire front wordmark is not condensed into one line. Maybe stack 'em into two lines? Like, on the first line, it's "EL HEAT", then on the second line, it's "DE MIAMI" but with a smaller font. Just a suggestion.

Or just “El Calor”

spacer.pngspacer.png

Archived