22 hours ago, edjb93 said:

The idea is good, but I think it would look better if the entire front wordmark is not condensed into one line. Maybe stack 'em into two lines? Like, on the first line, it's "EL HEAT", then on the second line, it's "DE MIAMI" but with a smaller font. Just a suggestion.

I definitely think that looks better. Thanks for the suggestionspacer.png

ZUH86xc.png

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the Bucks I put in a field of barley for MIlwaukee's prominence in beer manufacturing. Milwaukee gets it name from a Native American term that means good land so I put that on the front of the jersey. the teams barely used blue made for a better main color so I went with thatspacer.png

ZUH86xc.png

Minnesota Timberwolves is a very indulgent one and I know that, but I think it works. So I was looking up things that Minnesota is known for and I saw stuff about the north star and I thought I'd love to do a Minnesota Northstars themed jersey, but thats not enough to go off of. Then I saw that Minnesota is known as the state of hockey so I said done! Minnesota loves the North Stars branding too!. So the color scheme and wordmark incorporates the old NHL team while including the wolf howling to bring it back to the Timberwolves

spacer.png

ZUH86xc.png

36 minutes ago, Blindsay said:

Ok no. As a Knicks fan, just no. Back to the drawing board. Maybe an NYPD theme?

I thought about doing an NYPD one. I just can't see them doing it in the NBA right now with everything going on unfortunately. What's wrong with the Hook and Ladder 8 logo?

ZUH86xc.png

Hey dude, you have some pretty good ideas here! Ideas are really the most important thing, and a lot of these jerseys are very unique!

A couple of things you could improve upon are:

1. Make sure your wordmark and number are the correct size, and placed to the right height. A lot of your numbers are way too big, use a real nba jersey for reference.

2. Use high quality images. A lot of the images are grainy, and putting a stroke on them makes it look worse. I also don’t think the logo behind the jersey is necessary, especially when the logo is low quality.

3. Tiny nitpick but, use the real Nike logo! Don’t use the fake one the template comes with.

Excellent!

15 hours ago, johne9109 said:

I thought about doing an NYPD one. I just can't see them doing it in the NBA right now with everything going on unfortunately. What's wrong with the Hook and Ladder 8 logo?

Nothing wrong, but it’s been done my guy. Adding the Ghostbuster Dude seems repetitive.

spacer.pngspacer.png

Im an isles,rangers,devils,Sabres,Yankees,Mets,Braves,hawks,knicks,nets,bills,giants,falcons,and jets fan. So?

3 hours ago, Krz said:

Hey dude, you have some pretty good ideas here! Ideas are really the most important thing, and a lot of these jerseys are very unique!

A couple of things you could improve upon are:

1. Make sure your wordmark and number are the correct size, and placed to the right height. A lot of your numbers are way too big, use a real nba jersey for reference.

2. Use high quality images. A lot of the images are grainy, and putting a stroke on them makes it look worse. I also don’t think the logo behind the jersey is necessary, especially when the logo is low quality.

3. Tiny nitpick but, use the real Nike logo! Don’t use the fake one the template comes with.

Thanks for the feedback

ZUH86xc.png

I know it's the obvious choice, but especially with the Magic being sponsored by Disney it's something that I think is coming. I modeled it after the blue jersey that the team wore for years. I tried putting horizontal stripes to replicate the Magic's striping and the spacing in the castle, but it was way too much. I also contemplated something Sorcerer's Apprentice themed, but it would've been way too busy.

spacer.png

ZUH86xc.png

Archived