3 minutes ago, Blindsay said:

Red Sox - Celtics

Yankees- Knicks?

Jays- Raptors

Rangers- Cowboys? Stars?

Mariners- Sonics?

Cubs- Bulls

Dodgers- Rams or Chargers

Look on Page 1 page and you'll see I already tackled the Rangers, Cubs and Dodgers. 

I won't be changing the Jays since they really can't be anything but blue. 

1 minute ago, coco1997 said:

Look on Page 1 page and you'll see I already tackled the Rangers, Cubs and Dodgers. 

I won't be changing the Jays since they really can't be anything but blue. 

Ah ok. But I was just giving second suggestions for LA Texas and Chicago

Your version of the Nats look like something the Kansas City Royals could easily pull off!  Your second draft fixes some of the potential legibility issues with the first draft (specifically the home and the home alt), and I particularly like the gold and blue alts!

The Rays are a really solid look, and I like the Angels alts as well. I feel like I'm in the minority of people that actually liked the short-lived volt Hawks, and the way you pulled off the Braves looks nice and modern

Some good stuff here! 👌

I wanna see the Red Sox in Bruins' colours.

While I prefer the "Nationals" script over the "W" monogram, I think your alternative idea for the Nats is better and looks more balanced.

Once again, great job overall. I think the Angels set might be my favourite one from the series! Wonderful colour scheme.

On 2/14/2021 at 5:46 PM, 29texan said:

*Arlington... which is actually a suburb of Fort Worth...

But I know what you're saying. San Antonio is also "Rangers Territory" as much as it is Cowboys Territory

dismissive wanking motion

The point is that San Antonio is much more Spanish than Dallas is, so it's a bad fit

On 2/27/2021 at 2:39 PM, TheGiantsFan said:

Your version of the Nats look like something the Kansas City Royals could easily pull off!  Your second draft fixes some of the potential legibility issues with the first draft (specifically the home and the home alt), and I particularly like the gold and blue alts!

The Rays are a really solid look, and I like the Angels alts as well. I feel like I'm in the minority of people that actually liked the short-lived volt Hawks, and the way you pulled off the Braves looks nice and modern

Some good stuff here! 👌

Thanks for the feedback! I never thought of those colors together for the Royals, but I guess they could work! And I'm glad I'm not the only fan of the volt era Hawks.

spacer.png

7 hours ago, Victormrey said:

While I prefer the "Nationals" script over the "W" monogram, I think your alternative idea for the Nats is better and looks more balanced.

Once again, great job overall. I think the Angels set might be my favourite one from the series! Wonderful colour scheme.

Thanks again!

4 hours ago, the admiral said:

dismissive wanking motion

The point is that San Antonio is much more Spanish than Dallas is, so it's a bad fit

The anti-Spurs colors for the Rangers message is coming through loud and clear. I'll be uploading a version of the Rangers in Stars colors at the end of the series.

This evening we have the Milwaukee Brewers!

BREWERS HOME
spacer.png

BREWERS ROAD

spacer.png

BREWERS HOME ALT

spacer.png

BREWERS ROAD ALT

spacer.png

This is probably the most '90s concept I've ever done. Again, the Brewers aren't a blue and red team, but I wanted to inject some more green into MLB, so for the Brewers I looked to the mid-'90s Milwaukee Bucks. I made the home uniform cream ("Cream City") and used wheat as a trim color. The home alt is probably my favorite of the bunch. Let me know what you think! 

Speaking of green, the Red Sox will be up next! 

P.S. With all these new purple teams in the league, maybe I'll have to tweak the color scheme of a certain historically purple team...