Super Bowl Tribute Puck Series, a crazy idea...

luisgiants40

• 2 weeks later...

Just so you know, the score is wrong for Super Bowl LV. Tampa scored 31, not 39 points. Also, for Super Bowl XXVII, I wished it showed the old Jolly Roger, since that was the one they won that title with. Otherwise, pretty cool concept. 

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

1 hour ago, Alex Houston said:

Just so you know, the score is wrong for Super Bowl LV. Tampa scored 31, not 39 points. Also, for Super Bowl XXVII, I wished it showed the old Jolly Roger, since that was the one they won that title with. Otherwise, pretty cool concept. 

Oh Alex thank you man, I'll correct.. 

On 3/12/2021 at 3:33 PM, luisgiants40 said:

Thanks Alex, here's the correct Jolly Roger.. 
spacer.png

Man, that balance of the new word mark and the old flag just blends together so well. Thanks for mocking that up to let see it together and visualize what could've been. They nailed it and let it slip away. *sigh*

You going to start doing other memorabilia mock-ups or was it just the pucks?

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

Super Bowl hockey pucks make no sense...

...but they're so cool.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

On 3/18/2021 at 3:32 PM, Alex Houston said:

Man, that balance of the new word mark and the old flag just blends together so well. Thanks for mocking that up to let see it together and visualize what could've been. They nailed it and let it slip away. *sigh*

You going to start doing other memorabilia mock-ups or was it just the pucks?

Yeah I'll making some plans with another memorabilia items...

On 3/18/2021 at 5:21 PM, OnWis97 said:

Super Bowl hockey pucks make no sense...

...but they're so cool.

Thanks On, this is the fun aspect of making crossover concepts that makes no sense at all.. :-),.,,, Maybe the next will be some footballs tribute to the Stanley cup Cup... LOL

Archived